Emergency- Can Someone Help????????

Awauphi

Reaction score
i met this guy Steve- former from Washington State long time ago and to this day he still want me back but i kept telling him i only want to remain friends as i dont love him? Whats more is that I got someone in my life? Why would i dump my man for him? Why cant he undy that i just want to be friends..so anyway he said he will KILL himself! he took pills more than he should? and i dont wnat him to kill himself. ahhh.. what am i suppose to do????? so read on the emails .. PLEASE HELP.. SOON AS POSSIBLE!! SEND emails to him or IM him .. ANYTHING.. thanks!

Subj: hey you
Date: 8/22/2004 6:42:31 PM Central Daylight Time
To: Ginger
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Ginger,

I'm gonna give up my life because you haven't talked to me in a long time. You're with someone else even though you told me you wanted to be single or just friends (I may have misunderstood) although I still loved you. I have wanted you for a long time. You seem not want to keep in touch with me anymore and not want me back. I still feel hurt because I had strong feelings for you.

I guess it's end of my life as I know of it. Bye

I love you no matter where I am .....

Steve

Forwarded Message:
Subj: Re: hey you
Date: 8/22/2004 10:56:24 PM Central Daylight Time
To: Steve
Right-click picture(s) to display picture options

Hi Steve,

What did I say the last time? I haven't been online much to chat with anyone? Mostly I have come online to check emails that's it. My StepDad is sick and have prostate cancer. I have been busy around here and taking care of him and not to forget my mom, too?
Why are you doing this to yourself? It is not worth to kill yourself over someone like me? I have told u repeatedly- I just want to be friends nothing more. I prefer for us to remain friends only. Please understand this. OK do u want to have someone who doesn't love you back? I think not. You cant get what you want all times? Lord know I cant get mine either? so not just you.
Ending your life's not wroth it as there is someone out there who care for you. Think of God? Go to him and tell him you need his love and his prayers to make you strong? God does care for you. God love you. God love everyone, no matter who-poor or rich, and young or old.
So please don't end ur life just for me. OK? I am not perfect. God know I am not. No one are perfect, OK? Don't do it. Please?

Your friend,
Ginger :)

i just got another msg from steve tonite thru yahoo .. im not sure what i am suppose to do about him?

Steve (8/23/2004 12:24:56 PM): i'm still going ahead with everything....i already took meds more than i should have...

_----------------------------

so anyone got an idea on how to handle this plm? I know Steve live in KANSAS. He graduated from Gally few years ago. he worked at La school for the deaf and now at Kansas school for the deaf. I dont have his addy nor his ph nbr. so I AM STUCK. can someone check on him or send him email and talk to him on thru yahoo.com and another email addy of his- contact me for his email address if u know him or want to help him?

PLEASE HELP !! dont let him kill himself ..

THANK YOU.

Sincerely,
Ginger

Last edited:
He's playing on your mind. This is going go on for many months and maybe years. I seen this kind of thing before.

So if he's going to play your mind, best ignore him.

Richard

Last edited:
Ginger, I understand how it feel, I reviewed your messages twice....it show your ex Steve was drawing just for attention...if he is seriously taking an action to do something to be engaged in SIB (self-injury behavior). If you really cares abt him as friend...if I were you , I would tell him to go get some professional help...second, go to local hospital to get psychiratic help, and if he refuse then call 911 to be send to his place...it is only way...but my most impt advice for you if Steve have been keep maniuplating you as "vaccuming" your time...dont waste your time with him...it isnt worth your time....

Nesmuth said:
He's playing on your mind. This is going go on for many months and maybe years. I seen this kind of thing before.

So if he's going to play your mind, best ignore him.

Richard

Definately...how true....

hey ginger, trust me! he is play with ur mind, he wanna pull ur mind go back with him.. just INGORE him... allright girl?

u think hes faking it? but what if hes not faking it? and i dont want it to be on my conscience that he killed himself over ME. argh.. :(

BigSpike said:
If you really cares abt him as friend...if I were you , I would tell him to go get some professional help...second, go to local hospital to get psychiratic help, and if he refuse then call 911 to be send to his place...it is only way...

yeah i have been looking up infos on www to see if i can find the ph nbr for suicide help for kansas. the plms is i live in Arkansas? so i dont know where to contact for steve to get help in Kansas? jeez. this sucks.. why do u think i asked for help? if anyone know? i just want to get over with so i wouldnt feel guilty. just report steve to suicidie help and they can go on from there .. i did call the nbr but its not working nbr.. so im trying to look for another nbr.. sigh..

mostly of breakup alway causing like that he just want get your attention and make you to pity on him and i had been there before

it's not worth to believe it.. you can tell him to knock off with being kid or you can fool him and tell him that you are gonna call crazy hostipal to get him cuz he is gonna to kill himself so try to make him wake up and tell him to GROW UP!

Luckysmile23 said:
yeah i have been looking up infos on www to see if i can find the ph nbr for suicide help for kansas. the plms is i live in Arkansas? so i dont know where to contact for steve to get help in Kansas? jeez. this sucks.. why do u think i asked for help? if anyone know? i just want to get over with so i wouldnt feel guilty. just report steve to suicidie help and they can go on from there .. i did call the nbr but its not working nbr.. so im trying to look for another nbr.. sigh..

Just look at www.yellopage.com simply or go yahoo then click yellow page simply but keep in mind dont make urself feel this u are wasting alot of time..remma steve is into something he saw how goodness and successful you are so steve is trying to rob your valulable time this is all...

Saying that you will kill yourself is not something to joke about... especially when it comes to talking about relationships. If you really are concerned, you can call the police or the suicide hotline. They could help him out.

Ginger, If he's in local near your area and you can call 911 to send the police over to his home (just tell 911 dispatcher "Send the police for welfare check of asylum crisis problem possibility threat of kill himself in email message [his home addy and phone nbr]"). The 911 will check on his TTY phone nbr to make sure if he's hang up on 911 without type in then the 911 will send police, ambulance and take him to ayslum center.

I remmy old Rescue 911 on TV, the telemarker heard the answer machine message about killing himself in the garage (car running with fumes filled up). the telemarker called local 911 to listen on his answering machine, the 911 traced the phone nbr is a long distance, the 911 dailed long distance to communication center (out of state or out of town) to response of welfare check, the police found him in the garage with car running inside and called in a fire dept.

yes but we broke up 6 yrs ago? we remianed friends since then? just lately he's moody and whined that i havent been online much? then out of blue said he will kill himself? i know he have depression and adhd.. all i can do is just ignore him? like i did ignore other stalker TOM. ugh.. why does it have to be me? why cant they go and stalk someone else? WHY ME? grrrr.. might as well be a hermit and go live in wood.. lol.. heh..

VamPyroX said:
Saying that you will kill yourself is not something to joke about... especially when it comes to talking about relationships. If you really are concerned, you can call the police or the suicide hotline. They could help him out.

I second that... when a person says that he/she'll kill themself.. it can be true.. or a lie.. or both.

Once a person says this.. then u have all the rights to call police or sucide hotline over this person.. cuz once its said.. then he needs help.. then there's nothing u need to worry about it.. and frankly.. don't tell him "i'm calling police over you talking about suicide" it might lead him to fear.. and do it right away...

The only person at fault will be the guy that kills self. Its really a good idea to get him a R.O. for the sake of keeping your present marriage being tugged into an emotional blackhole. If he decides on a final exit plan then it's his decision & his fault ,not hers. And we'll have to move on. I may sound pretty cold on this one but ignoring him is probably the best approach to a problem like this.

Richard

I, too, think this whole thing is sad; however, I thought it was very inappropriate to use a person's full name here in this public forum. What redeeming value was there in using/revealing this person's name?

Tousi said:
I, too, think this whole thing is sad; however, I thought it was very inappropriate to use a person's full name here in this public forum. What redeeming value was there in using/revealing this person's name?
i second that.. there is a rule about saying a person's full name in this forum.. since alldeaf can be in trouble if this person finds out about this...

DBPowerWCRulez said:
Ginger, If he's in local near your area and you can call 911 to send the police over to his home (just tell 911 dispatcher "Send the police for welfare check of asylum crisis problem possibility threat of kill himself in email message [his home addy and phone nbr]").

asylum?

Too bad Arkansas dont have Florida's beloved Baker Act. Could use it to keep him safe for a looooooong time :)

i posted the msgs asking for help in deafsinglesconnection see if someone know him ??? as i dont know who his friends are? guess what? someone immed me and told me i shouldnt air his full name, his email addy etc. and that whoever did report me to DSC for abuse. HUH? i think its stupid.. but anyway that person was bashing me telling me to mind my own business etc.. i blocked that person now. I just got another email from Steve.

In a message dated 8/24/2004 12:28:19 AM Central Daylight Time, steve writes:

Nope I'm not, Ginger...I'm depressed, I'm confused, I'm hurting....that's the truth. I am still upset too...I am not being riculois (sp?) Dang, the meds are making me screwed up....Too many of medicine inside me...makes me confused even more...Thanks for those things and memories....I'm sick of what I've done in the past..I just dont want to make same mistakes like I did to you before....That's the truth....Adios
S.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i second that.. there is a rule about saying a person's full name in this forum.. since alldeaf can be in trouble if this person finds out about this...

ok guys.. dont worry i omitted his last name but first name remain .. so happy now?

He sound very depressed and its wrong to bribe you, your better off without him.

I think people who are commit suicide are selfish and I have no sympathy for them!!

Back