Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Electricity glass plated

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Liebling:-))) said:
I own electricity glass plated stove

I prefer to use electricity to gas because it´s quick and save energy. I only pay one bill to use everything.

Come and share your opinions with us why you prefer electricity or gas.

I grew up to have gas stove where my family used. It´s awful smell. It´s scary because gas is very touchy and could be BOMB if you made one little mistake.... :bowdown:
I have used electric glass plated stove for almost 8 years and I love it! So easy to clean the mess up. Yep, I'm lazy. :giggle: This stove came with the house we bought.

But I've always wanted a gas stove because I have tasted the difference in food between electric and natural-gas stoves. I plan to buy a new stove when my nearly 25-year-old stove goes bad. I'm not sure if I should get the gas stove or electric glass plated stove, because of the safety. If I forgot to turn it off (I often forget that part), and let the gas fumes going. Oh, that will put me in a huge trouble, since I cannot hear a thing. :Ohno: Do I make sense?

I have a glass topped electric range, but if I had a choice, I would have chosen natural gas. The natural gas oven bakes meat much more most, electricity tends to dry meat out.

We have a natural gas (remote control) fireplace and hotwater tank.

:D I have always used an electric stove, but, mine is an older one. I would rather use electric than gas, because with gas, I am so afraid of an explosion and the smell is awful.

Well, the Natural gas itself is completely odorless! The utility company were forced by law to add odorous gas for safety reason. My nose is much like dog, I can smell trace of that odorous byproduct of Natural Gas. This enable me to figure out immediately while the gas level is not high enough to kaboom. I rather have natural gas so I can smell trouble than electric which I can't sense until touch and get zapped. I hate getting zapped!

CODAchild said:
:D I have always used an electric stove, but, mine is an older one. I would rather use electric than gas, because with gas, I am so afraid of an explosion and the smell is awful.

:type:
CODAchild said:

Very true...

Lantana said:
I have a glass topped electric range, but if I had a choice, I would have chosen natural gas. The natural gas oven bakes meat much more most, electricity tends to dry meat out.

We have a natural gas (remote control) fireplace and hotwater tank.

Not really, any meats taste good - no matter what electricity or natural gas.

I know the difference because I grow up to have natural gas and also electricity.

Now there're better tech. than old time in the past.

I am afraid of gas.

I cleaned my sister's gas stove. We left the house in 15 minutes later, and she forgot something so we came back to her house. She smelled gas in her house. She rushed and opened all the windows. She sort of blamed at me because somehow the knob turned on a little bit when I was cleaning the stove. Now, I learned my lesson. I have my own electric stove. Thank goddness.

Back