Votes: 30 48.4%
  • It's OK.

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eww, gross! No Way!

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters
Its OK but i rather add cinnamon in it to taste even better. ;D i stil can drink it during christmas time.

Only once a month, it doesn't bother me at all. I like to taste a little bit eggnog mixed with Bailey's irish cream n' ice cubes.

I LOVE EggNogs!!!

But not with the alcohol, it just ruin the eggnog's awesome taste. Although I am scare to buy the EggNog, it might make me addicted to it :lol:

I LOVE EggNogs!!!

But not with the alcohol, it just ruin the eggnog's awesome taste. Although I am scare to buy the EggNog, it might make me addicted to it :lol:
Don't worry about being addicted to it. It's only around for one month. So, you won't have to worry about running like a maniac looking for more to buy when there's nothing left to buy for another 11 months. ;)

Only when it's given in parties, and it better have some real rum in it! :lol:

Don't worry about being addicted to it. It's only around for one month. So, you won't have to worry about running like a maniac looking for more to buy when there's nothing left to buy for another 11 months. ;)

:lol: I was just joking around ;)

However, I have been drinking the Pepsi everyday since I was 12..

About a EggNoggie

Gawd I had that one time when I was in elementary school and finally I broughted 2 eggnoggie 2 day ago which I got a bargain they're Organic and I got a deal on that and I taste it and lost control slurrpppppppeed (hee hee hee), very good!:giggle:

They do sell Southern Comfort Eggnog at many stores. It's regular eggnog, but designed for mixing with Southern Comfort alcohol.

They have traditional and vanilla spice. I like the vanilla spice better. I haven't tried it with Southern Comfort though. I will probably do that next year. :)

You had to mention about Southern Comfort eh? :lol:

Southern Comfort is one of my favorite choice for mixing it in the Eggnog. I always get these when I'm in a festive mood or whenever it happens.

I haven't tried the vanilla spice yet. Why would you wait until next year when it's the time of the year to get your hands on it now? ;)

I do like the taste of eggnog. I have to limit it though, due to it is a bit heavy on my stomach.

You had to mention about Southern Comfort eh? :lol:

Southern Comfort is one of my favorite choice for mixing it in the Eggnog. I always get these when I'm in a festive mood or whenever it happens.

I haven't tried the vanilla spice yet. Why would you wait until next year when it's the time of the year to get your hands on it now? ;)
I could get my hands on the eggnog now, but I won't be able to find the time to get my hands on the alcohol in time.

So, I'll try it with alcohol next year. ;)

I have tasted eggnog before but not my favorite.
I saw eggnog at jack in the box, I haven't tried it yet. Anyone who tasted eggnog at Jack in the box? so, how's the taste?.

I just got some Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Eggnog. YUM!

I just got some Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Eggnog. YUM!

Cool, I'll have to try to get my hands on this one. You know what, You just gave me an idea what to give my mom and sister for Christmas. :)

Back