Votes: 12 19.4%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eww, gross! No Way!

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

rabbit

Reaction score
I've never had it, I'm not really sure what it is... it seems people drink it alot this time of year and I'm wondering, do you like it? What does it taste like? I've always been scared to try it because I picture drinking raw eggs. :barf:

I drink the stuff put out by the Hood milk company. It tastes like a vanilla milk shake to me.

Cant vote cuz I never had it. I keep meaning to try it but the opportunity never knocked..hehehe

Merry Christmas!

It's pretty tasty... but of course, not everybody make them the same way... so some will taste great while some taste like crap.

I LOVE this stuff! I buy this brand "Alta Dena". This company makes the best eggnog! Sometimes, I put a little brandy in it. Some put a little Jim Beam or Jack Daniels.

I always drink it when it is sprinkled with FRESHLY grated nutmeg. Yummmmy!!!

I LOVE this stuff! I buy this brand "Alta Dena".

Yeah, that is a California dairy and they have great products, including awesome eggnog. Have you tried their honey-sweetened and pumpkin spice versions?

I love any and all eggnog. I've never had the raw egg version. Any kind you buy in a store most likely won't have raw eggs. Jack in the Box also has yummy eggnog shakes this time of year!

It's ok, because it's too fattening and thick. I haven't drink any this year.

i like to drink the homemade eggnog much better than buying the carton of eggnog from the grocery or liquor store. Cuz it tastes lite and delicious! I always made when i was young at the winter time.

Yummmmmmmy! *pat my belly* Anyone who hasn't tried this .. try a little sip .. try try try .. so good!

Don't buy the cheap kind thou .. try Hood, Garlieck and others.

I love Eierlikör, or Advokaat better than American version of Egg nog. It's quite more potential and tasty!

It's not just drinking raw eggs.

It's actually delicious and sweet. It's one of my favorite holiday drinks that I drink every year during Christmas season.

I love Eierlikör, or Advokaat better than American version of Egg nog. It's quite more potential and tasty!

Oohhh I see... Eierlikör = Eggnog (I thought it could be egg liquor)but different taste as what you says. I has no clue what Eggnog is until I saw your post... Oohhh...

I remember that I gave you old recipe of Eierlikör (egg liquor) at JP´s forum few years ago. Now I got other new recipe but it´s better one with reasonable price than old recipe. You can compare my old recipe with new recipe. I made egg liquor/"Eggnog" last week and gave my friends as guest gift last Saturday... They love it....and says that new recipe is better than old one, I gave her years ago.

Here is other recipe... for 500 ml only but you can keep egg liquor/Eggnog up to 2 weeks.

5 fresh yolks (size M)
125g Icing sugar
200g heavy cream
100 ml white Rum
2 teaspoon vanilla essence

Beat yolks & icing sugar together with electric handwhisk as long until mixture are thick & cream and then add heavy cream into mixture then again beat with electric handwhisk until they are thick and creamy and then add white rum and vanilla essence...... pour cream into bottle (pretty bottle for gift or whatever) and leave in fridge... It keep up to 2 weeks... It taste soooo good... I got that recipe from my friend at spa few weeks ago.

Back