Eats

Do you cook?

• Yes, I love cooking

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Yes, and I neither like nor dislike cooking.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Yes, but only because I have to

• No, but I don't dislike cooking

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No, and I hate cooking

• My personal chef (or spouse, parent, cafeteria, etc) cooks

• Why cook when you can eat-out or call-in?

• Total voters
My mother made me learn....

yeah that good for your mom made you learning how to cook.. lol... cause your future kids can't eat junks or go out to eat all the time, cause that greasy ,sugars can kiill their stomach.. so they need your foods to make like healthy foods, etc.. right orders as 5 groups of foods *meats, dairy , veggie/fruits, bread, ) like that.. Restaurents dont have full of 5 groups of foods , cause you can eatin anything you wanna to.. that wrong for kids to eat from any restaurents.. but once or twice a week that fine unless u have no time to cooking or no time to make anything cuse you have to go work or other plans whatever it is!!

I never forget about my niece and nephews when they were babies.. i always making homemade baby foods like peas, carrots, chicken noodles, etc... they loved it, funny thing about my sister bought Gerber's jars of food baby, feed them, they spitted foods at their own mom.. so they loved my homemade foods.. hee hee!! me baddd!!!

TOF

I dont really like to cook cuz all those dishes Yuck!!!. LOL but I gotta cook and some foods that I cook and my son loves em. Like the other nite I made meatloaf and he was thrilled to have it that nite. :D

i am fortunate to have my wife bec she cooks real well. if she's not up for it, i cook simple like bake frozen pizza.

I don't cook really blah I prefer make simple sandwichs or nuke microwave food but yeah if i had a boyfriend who can cook then I can help him half but not the WHOLE thing but remember u gonna compromise when it comes to cooking and washing dishes :D sorry if I went :topic: a bit ;)

i didnt learn how to cook but can do basic cooking such as hamburger, sloppy joe, and i just learned how to bake chicken and pork :) so im learning... slowly :-P

oh yea i also know how to use hamburger helper LOL

I like rice-o-roni (not sure if that's the correct spelling). Good stuff and easy to make.

I absolutely love cooking, and it can be a problem when your significant other also loves to cook. We have to agree on which day whose turn it will be to cook. I once cooked this French beef stew (boeuf bourigugion) for Sunday dinner for my significant other's family and half of them were not accustomed to my cooking but ate anyway. My bf cooks Vietnamese most of the time, but I cook Thai, French, German, Mexican and a bit American.

One time, my bf invited his coworkers here and told me that I had to cook Mexican for the dinner. So, I made fajitas (chicken marinated in lime for 24 hours) on grill, Mexican rice and brownies for dessert, as well as tortilla chips with homemade salsa. It was good.

Yes, I love cooking and like to try new recipes and bake different cakes.

I voted for "a personal chef"-- my husband. He cooks because he doesn't like how I cook the food-- so he takes over the oven while he assigns me a knife to chop the food up (preparing)...

I only learned how to cook within last year... i mean, COOKING ON THE FRIGGING STOVETOP! I was like OceanBreeze-- I was strictly a microwave Queen. My brother is the BBQ king, my mother is the Stovetop Queen, period. Nobody oversteps eachother's boundary lines.
After meeting my husband, (as a matter of facts, on our first date he taught me how to cook rice and showed me that I can enjoy a whole meal with rice on side! I would eat Rice-A-Roni as my meal, nothing else) I have been forced to cook wiht the spatula in my hand and another hand holding the pot/pan.

Now I am able to cook pasta sauce and wheat pasta with tofu, mexican burrito (STOVETOP... melt the cheese on tortilla lying in a pan while you warm up black bean, and have brown rice ready to be dumped onto the tortilla then as the cheese is melt, you take the burrito out and add cold crispy lettuce and salsa *pico de sa? recommended* and TA-DA! A YUMMY AND WARM VEGGIE BURRITO!), and... well anything that includes a tortilla really. Scrambled eggs and roasted potatoes burrito is a good breakfast!
Wheat tortillas a MUST.
(I still cheat on the stovetop by gonig back to my faithful microwave-- three-minutes brown rice in mircowave. Normally you will cook brown rice for 40 minutes. No good for a gal on move!)

[EDITED: Recently it has been a miracle that I can bake a cake! I have made my own birthday cake *cat litter themed cake!*, brownies, et cetera... only two years before I overwatered my brownies and couldn't bake it because there was a misprint on the box where it said to add 50 CUPS OF WATER. :lol:]

I like to cook every now and then, and I'm a better cook than Andrew!! :D

I cook cakes, cookies, etc when there's nothing else for me to do at home.

Back