EaStEr HeRe

my very close good friend and i went to the shopping to buy some easter stuff for our kids.

i bought a chalk box for sidewalk, eggs, egg's dye color, gel pens and etc....

I am returning to my sweet lil homestate tonight from my week of cruise so that we al will be able to spend easter with the rest of our family tmw. Its basically a brunch at my grandparents. Foood, yum. Omg I will never stop being fed with soo much food ((cruise n easter)) ahhies lol-- then me n my sis r spending some time with dad. Then drop off my sis @ the airport so that shell return mssd. That's my plans!

im goin to grandparents' and have dinner wit my whole relatives.

We'll go over to my mom's for early easter dinner today and egg hunt. Then tomorrow we'll go over to my grandparents' house for big dinner. Yummy. Happy Easter to y'all.

I will spend with my family tomorrow with other family. We will having salmom with salad. Happy Easter to you all.

I want to share this with y'all since it's related to Easter. Anyway, my stepfather just told me a joke today when I went over there for a dinner....WHY THE EASTER BUNNY DON'T WANT ANYONE TO FIND HIS EGGS?

Originally posted by PurpleBreeze
I want to share this with y'all since it's related to Easter. Anyway, my stepfather just told me a joke today when I went over there for a dinner....WHY THE EASTER BUNNY DON'T WANT ANYONE TO FIND HIS EGGS?

:roll: if u wanted to tell joke or funny stories there is a forum for that.. go to jokes and funny stories forum and u can post more funny stories but for this time it's related to easter u right ;) heh :D

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:roll: if u wanted to tell joke or funny stories there is a forum for that.. go to jokes and funny stories forum and u can post more funny stories but for this time it's related to easter u right ;) heh :D

Ha yea I know about forum for jokes. I'll post more jokes when I hear more but I'm in mood to post easter joke in this forum heh. :D

WOO HOO!!! Whats the answer what the answer what the answer????? Tell me tell me tell me tell me (acting like childish) :crazy:

easter day here so i going to dinner with my family *groan* will be boring day :-\

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
hehehe da Easter Bunny's coming !!!!! lol

yes and easter bunny is not going to give me any bec i'm bad boy bec of suspened license lol but next day i will get it back :)

its 2 10am and is Easter. I'll say this so I dont forget or lost the comment in this. :D

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EASTER!!! :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
its 2 10am and is Easter. I'll say this so I dont forget or lost the comment in this. :D

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EASTER!!! :D

Happy Easter :cool:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
WOO HOO!!! Whats the answer what the answer what the answer????? Tell me tell me tell me tell me (acting like childish) :crazy:

LOL well the answer is The bunny does not want anyone to know that he screws the chicken. :o

eh.. I had thought of nasty egg hunting.. should have condoms in fake plastic egg if none should have $$$ in to get condoms cuz I bet half of people here do fuck like rabbits :eek:

uhh i am at a easter dinner/party right now:eek: but i fk them all bec them all hearin :| so i go to computer bec nothin else to do.. easter damn borin day

Back