EaStEr HeRe

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
Easter is only 2 days away! Whats happening to the family or yourself? I live with parents and a sister with children. We're having all my sisters and my aunt/uncle to come over for Easter get-together. :party: What about you?!

out to eat at a banquet with family, then at night going out to play bingo as women's nite out :-P

We'll colour some eggs, make some cookies (coconut macaroons!), cook a ham dinner and pig out on desserts!

The kids (my neice and nephews) did the coloring eggs today. :D The kids going to have blast doing eggs hunting game, candies and meeting other kids who is also coming. :LMAO: I got 14 nieces and nephews and 1 on the way. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Funny, why dont u like Easter?

just cuz I don't have anyon to talk when I go to be with relatives and i can't stand bein with my dad's side of family at all sometimes they treat me like I am nobody so I don't give a crap what they do think and I'm almost 25 so I probably move out and be thankful I do have a life unlike for my parents say I don't have a life :roll:

I'm staying home with my family. We'll be doing egg coloring, hiding eggs/candies, and watch Easter videos. :thumb:

I have same problem like u do, FUNNY... what I do, I yelled at my mom and make her notice that I want to be noticed also. Or bug somebody.. keep bugging them until they finally give u notice. Believe me, it did work. :D

Had the tradition to attend the family's dinner. But this year, I am on other side of the coast for my temp. job and could not be around. At least, it was sweet for my mother to send me a card and some PEEP candies in mail to show that my family is thinking of me during my stay here in California!

Perhaps I can color the eggs for fun on Sunday morning! :)

I will be spending time with my kids doing the egg coloring, easter hunt
We all will be going down to visit my hubby's brother and his family for easter, and then my hubby's mother's. ;)
I was thinking of having my 2 boys' to go get a portrait pic taken too. :D

Back