Earmoulds

if you don't feel they are comfortable and you have not all ready then call her ASAP to get this fixed tell her they hurt ( because they seem like they do) and see if you can come in sooner.

Highly recommended. Go to see an ent doctor for ur ear symptoms or buy an earwax removal aid kit at the drug store. I can't believe I had so much wax buildup inside my ear canal. I went to see dr 3 times, it won't come out that much wax. Until one day at a time, I syringed w lukewarm water to wash out over n' over again, finally it came out lots of clot heavy brown wax. It took me for a long time after put eardrops from oto medicine. Now that I can hear better much clear, feel oxygen breathing freewax from eardrum, no more dizzy, pain, itchy, drainage, make a noise crackling, unbalance pressure inside my ear, head n' jaw. That's why I couldn't wear my earmold. I was same like u hurt a lot. I wonder, is ur ear still hurt?

I haven't washed out my ear or anything like mentioned, but I did get new earmoulds. They are much better now but I still get a little excess drainage and soreness sometimes on the inside of my ear. I've always been reluctant to put liquid in my ears since I had tubes when I was little, and I feel like my audi would have told me if I had excess wax in my ears when she looked in them.

I've always been reluctant to put liquid in my ears since I had tubes when I was little

I have to have micro-suction on my ears to remove wax, I can't have them syringed due to the mastoidectomy surgery I had when I was a child. If you are concerned about putting drops in your ears maybe you could enquire about having micro-suction instead.

Post some pictures then.

258wcom.jpg

I couldn't find one of earmoulds, but this one has ITE aids. The difference is shown in the bottom two pics.

These are molds.

mold3.gif

I know that. I said I could not find a decent picture of the molds in question, but the two ITE hearing aids shown at the bottom were similar in style to the moulds. I don't have that kind of mould any longer, so I don't have it to take a pic of, besides, it you could find that picture on the internet, why ask me to put up pictures? Just Google it yourself.

I know that. I said I could not find a decent picture of the molds in question, but the two ITE hearing aids shown at the bottom were similar in style to the moulds. I don't have that kind of mould any longer, so I don't have it to take a pic of, besides, it you could find that picture on the internet, why ask me to put up pictures? Just Google it yourself.

Well, we dont read minds so you will have to show us a picture.

I have a slim tube and dome with my profound loss. I can understand low pitches better with my hearing aids and struggle with high like women and kid voices so they switched to domes cause it helps with higher pitch. I like them except I don't have a mini hearing aid. I use them with my Phonak Naida V UP. I am only using one aid as my left ear is completely inoperable due to dead nerve.

Back