Ear Molds

Botti: LOVE the blue... are they Emtechs too??
Blank: I added them - Thanks Jenny for the idea!!
I like the purple earmolds that were attached.. are they sparkly too??

PS my camera is just my BB camera, but you can set the scene mode to 'close up'.

*EQL*

ps- sorry for the triple post

PS my camera is just my BB camera, but you can set the scene mode to 'close up'.

*EQL*

Yes, Emtech. :)

*EQL*

my purple earmolds are sparkly! :D

Hell yes. I'm allegedly an adult but I specificly requested purple aids, and cool earmolds. You just have to ask for them. There are a few deaf adults here with colored aids and molds. Hey, does your daughter attend Rocky Mountain Deaf School?
I also designed hearing aid charms.....please PM me here if you're interested. I don't have a site yet, but just PM me!!!

I tried to PM you do not know if I did it right....

And yes she does :)

no, i had my audie do it but i had to go see him anyway.
What kind are the aids gonna be??
*EQL*

I am going to try a bunch hopefully and see what works. Still waiting for my audi to email me an appointment time - she should tomorrow.

I see you mentioned a BB...does this mean you can use BBM now????

I'm sad I don't get to pick my colors anymore. Last time I got a color, the inside of my ears for all peely and itchy and I got hives where they met my skin, so no I have to get the hypoallergenic ones. No fun for me. :(

I'm sad I don't get to pick my colors anymore. Last time I got a color, the inside of my ears for all peely and itchy and I got hives where they met my skin, so no I have to get the hypoallergenic ones. No fun for me. :(

for me, I have clear earmolds with purple glitter
the colored earmolds gives me an allergic reaction and causes a rash in my ear lol.

for me, I have clear earmolds with purple glitter
the colored earmolds gives me an allergic reaction and causes a rash in my ear lol.

Oh! I never thought of clear hypo ones with glitter! I'll remember when I get my next set! Next year.... Lol. Just got brand new ones.

Back