Ear Molds

How do you get different color molds? I have seen them with kids at my daughters school do they make them for adults? I was never given the option...

They sure do. They even make glow in the dark! (see my avatar) You can even get colored tubing too!!
Colored Tubing

*EQL*

Ask your audi. I had blue/white swirls in the past.

Some materials are not availabe in colors though. My current audi suggested a material for me that would last longer than others (shrinkage-wise) but alas does not come in colors. So I now have clear (vs "fleshtone", the only other option) earmolds. I "dress them up" with hearing aid charms.

Here is one website that shows colors available.

Earpiece Materials & Colors | Westone

If you are in the states and your audie uses Unitron, check this out...
http://unitron.com/content/dam/unitron/documents/english/crossproduct/chart/english-crossproduct-chart-earmold-colors-us.pdf

*EQL*

I have seen them with kids at my daughters school do they make them for adults? I was never given the option...
Hell yes. I'm allegedly an adult but I specificly requested purple aids, and cool earmolds. You just have to ask for them. There are a few deaf adults here with colored aids and molds. Hey, does your daughter attend Rocky Mountain Deaf School?
I also designed hearing aid charms.....please PM me here if you're interested. I don't have a site yet, but just PM me!!!

%3D%3Futf-8%3FB%3FSU1HLTIwMTEwMTA4LTAwMDUyLmpwZw%3D%3D%3F%3D-741540.jpg

:D

*EQL*

Very cool EQL> I think you have a better camera, but I want to show my blue tubing too.

Hope that is ok.

s42cyf.jpg

Did you change the tubing yourself or did your audi do this?

I get new aids in a few weeks! WOOOOO! but I am also getting new molds. I think the consensus with my audi is that the molds will be hot pink - provided that isn't the colour of the aids.

I have red oticon sumo dm does anyone know if you can swap out the color... did that make sense lol

I don't think so. :(
I can only remember reading about one "brand" of HA where you could swap colors, but I think even then the audi had to make the change.

It would be cool if we could change the colors to match our moods/outfits.

There are "sweatbands" (for moisture resistance) that come in different colors. Or you could use small uninflated balloons.

audi because you could void any warranty u have on it if u did urself plus the casing comes from the manufacturer and they wont sell it to you

Did you change the tubing yourself or did your audi do this?

I get new aids in a few weeks! WOOOOO! but I am also getting new molds. I think the consensus with my audi is that the molds will be hot pink - provided that isn't the colour of the aids.

no, i had my audie do it but i had to go see him anyway.
What kind are the aids gonna be??
*EQL*

I don't think so. :(
I can only remember reading about one "brand" of HA where you could swap colors, but I think even then the audi had to make the change.

It would be cool if we could change the colors to match our moods/outfits.

There are "sweatbands" (for moisture resistance) that come in different colors. Or you could use small uninflated balloons.

my first pair of aids i could swap the colors. It was like a side panel that flicked off and i could change. I had brown to match my hair for formal events, and red for everyday. I think they were called Bernafon Swiss Ears
*EQL*

Back