Dumb thing you did when angry

The*Empress

Reaction score
What dumb thing you did while you were very angry or upset about something?

Did you scream at everybody?

Did you hit someone but didn't mean to?

Did you pull your hair out?

Did you break something?

Or Lost control? :pissed:

When I get angry or upset.... I would go outside and vow to never
come back home again... After walking a few miles, I cool down.

So what did you guys do?

yeah i punched the wall i never hit women if i get angery men on other hand that s different but the most serious thing i ve done was punching thru 2 walls every walls is madeo ut of 2 chalk or something like that so i punched right thru two of them

usually when i get mad.. i would go outside and go for a walk.. usually that will help me feel better ...

The only time I will act like a fool with is my Mom. I guess it's a Mother/daughter thing, but we usually get in each other's hair. When we annoy one another, it usually ends in an open argument. We don't get physical, but we both are capable of being quite nasty with each other verbally. We hurl nasty insults, and things get kinda ugly. We try to hurt each other. :Oops: It usually works. I end up in tears, usually.
Around here, we're known as the "The Bitch (Mom)", and "The Bitch in Training (me)".

Mom's earned the title, believe me. But, we love each other. After every argument, we kiss and make up.

:lol:

I punched the (metal) fridge once, I dented it and messed up my pinky pretty bad. I don't normaly get angry though, I'm one of those people who stays so calm it gets other people even MORE mad :D hehe.

I have a girlfriend who is hearing. Sometime my girlfriend ingored me when I was talking. I have to little yell to get her attention like "HEY". I'll never scream near her ears. I don't like "scream".

I'll never hit someone. It's abuse. It's not worth to hit someone. If I feel like little out of the control, go out to play the basketball. I always do that.

Haha. I don't like to pull my hair. Ow.

No, never break something. I always hold my breath and count 1, 2, and 3. If it's don't work, go drive/basketball/do something.

Lost control? It's really depend what is the situation in good way of lost the control.

The best way is for to make you cool down, go outside, do something, drive, take some advice with your friends, settle down with your partner. Never mad when you all going to bed. Settle down is good for your relationship.

Funny ! !

Whenever I get angry or mad.. I always said "whatever" and walked away..
Because, I hate argue.. that isnt my favorite word !

Shh shh (whisper) to Ladies...- What s wrong with men ?? Do they have a brain ?? ha ha
Sometimes, They make me nuts....

M-:afro:

I usually go for a long walk when get angry . Sometimes , I stay in room alone. I don't want to see people around me when I get angry.

Well, I'd have say the dumbest thing I did while angry was while I was way younger and my brother was put in charge of babysitting me and had started in with his usual teasing me about my hearing aids, loud voice and stuff, and I immediately asked if I could go over to my friends house (to get away from him, obiviously) and he teasingly told me no saying that I couldn't do anything about it while giving me a fast shove and punch.
Natually, I got mad enough to start to chase him while trying to punch him back - Of course he'd planned on that, and bolted through a nearby door quickly slamming it behind him in order to prevent me from hitting him, and I wound up punching him in the face through the glass window in the door just as he spun around doing his "nayh, nayh! You can't get me!" bit... :doh:

I usually go for a long walk when get angry . Sometimes , I stay in room alone. I don't want to see people around me when I get angry.

me too i dont want to see people around me when im mad... its not that i want to see their faces.. im just stubborn.. ha..

i hate to argue.. i would just say whatever and walked away.. lol thats me.. :)

Well, I'd have say the dumbest thing I did while angry was while I was way younger and my brother was put in charge of babysitting me and had started in with his usual teasing me about my hearing aids, loud voice and stuff, and I immediately asked if I could go over to my friends house (to get away from him, obiviously) and he teasingly told me no saying that I couldn't do anything about it while giving me a fast shove and punch.
Natually, I got mad enough to start to chase him while trying to punch him back - Of course he'd planned on that, and bolted through a nearby door quickly slamming it behind him in order to prevent me from hitting him, and I wound up punching him in the face through the glass window in the door just as he spun around doing his "nayh, nayh! You can't get me!" bit... :doh:

I know what you mean by older siblings picking on you for your hearing. I got picked on at school and at home. I once settled the score when I got pissed off enough that I actually managed to body slam my brother. (I was 8 he was 10) We were fighting about something and he came to body slam me, well I instinctively put my legs up to protect myself, and I actually ended up flinging him across the room and he landed hard. No damage was done, but it sure felt good to get the better of my brother for once.

Anymore if anyone dares try to make fun of me, I usually pop them one in the mouth - more times than not it is all talk and no dance. I dont hurt em, I shock em' into shutting up. These same people usually are the ones that eventiually get their asses whooped for running their mouth around the neighborhood.

When I get angry. I listen to the music or get a walk if it is a daylight. If late night then I have to do something around the house or play online game.

I dont hit ppl when I get angry, or Ill end up in the jail. It isnt a good idea.

I dont break things, I used to throw my CC remote long time ago. Now I dont anymore since I realized if I break something and I wont have it again.

I dont pull my hair out or Ill have some bald spot. It isnt a good idea.

If i get mad, I would clean the house or do crochet. I cannot walking outside because my son cannot be leave alone in the house. He would leave me alone. My husband and I get mad each other so we will avoid each other for while.

Well well if I get mad/angry with someone I gotta to go room and shut the door and read ahem magazine to cool off heh (nah thats joke) I have to go outside to take poop (nah i am kidding) I am taking walking to cool off :giggle: :bowdown:

usually go for a walk, listen to music, and watch a movie are three i do depending on what i feel like..

but i did take it out on my printer once , and well the printer won i got three cuts on my hand from it.

Ummm I asked my ex in front of his gf if the pills he took to make his penis grow ever worked.

If my anger is red flag's sign to me, I would go to take the controller in my hands to play video game, it would make me calm down and forget my temper or problem quickly for real! or read book could make me calm down... ;)

I hardly remember the last time I was ever pissed off. I do remember being pissed off when I was a kid and yelled at my parents. ;)

Back