Dumb thing you did when angry

I know what you mean by older siblings picking on you for your hearing. I got picked on at school and at home. I once settled the score when I got pissed off enough that I actually managed to body slam my brother. (I was 8 he was 10) We were fighting about something and he came to body slam me, well I instinctively put my legs up to protect myself, and I actually ended up flinging him across the room and he landed hard. No damage was done, but it sure felt good to get the better of my brother for once.

Anymore if anyone dares try to make fun of me, I usually pop them one in the mouth - more times than not it is all talk and no dance. I dont hurt em, I shock em' into shutting up. These same people usually are the ones that eventiually get their asses whooped for running their mouth around the neighborhood.

LOL! Yeah, I hear ya there. My brother & I certainly had our :pissed: disagreements at times... Sometimes I'm surprised one of us didn't wind up in a cage. :ugh3:

I can be cranky if i don't get to see some1 I like OR when family drives me up the wall I wud just get the hell out of the house and be on my own.. no kidding I always go resturant on my own when I want be alone...surprised aren't u? ;) I can communicate with waitress just fine :D heard of paper and pen or point at menu? :D and my mom was quite surprised that i can do that :rofl:

Probably one of the dumbest things I did when I was angry was hitting a brick wall. Talk about going from very angry to severe pain. It calmed me down though..LoL

The dumbest thing I've ever done was when I got extremely pissed off and sped up at 90mph on 55mph small highway. I learned not to drive when I'm pissed. After I cooled off I became scared shitless and told myself that I was very stupid. So, anytime I get pissed I just take a brisk walk then I'm all good. :)

*screamin' at the tree* Ahhhhhhh !!! *inhalin' and exhalin'*

Back to the house. :)

i flunged an skinny guy on an highway for mugging me i m not going to say what happened to him you dont wanna know anyway he pulled an tiny knife on me and started coming to me i got pissed and grabbed him on his neck and just threw him to the middle of highway tha s pretty much theb iggest thing i did he deserved it because i fou nd out he s an murderer and rapist so i guess it san goodthing i flunged him well gotta admit its funny when i think of it his body s like rag doll when flying on the air oh well thats was long time ago

I ususally get angry when I walk around outside for a while that helps me a much better that is me.

angery sex helps too just have sex with anger heheheheh but if do it in doggy style my gf s butt will end up being very pinkish due to alot of spanking heh

:twisted: I cannot comment abou tthings I have done when Im very angry. The statute of limitations has not yet expired.

IF ASHLEY DOESN'T EAT OR YOU WAKE HER UP PREMATURELY--->PUT YOUR HARD HAT ON AND RUN!!!!!:rl:

ME ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE DONE LOTS OF STUPID THINGS WHEN IM PISSED OFF; TOO MANY TO COUNT.......HOLES IN WALLS, BROKEN GOLF CLUBS, THROWN SOFTBALL BATS, DROP KICKED BOWLING BALL BAGS, BUSTED TENNIS RACKETS, DROP KICKED BASKETBALLS, THROWN X BOX CONTROLLERS....YOU GET THE PICTURE. NOWADAYS IM QUITE A BIT LESS COMPETETIVE AND MY ANTIDEPRESSENTS HAVE MELLOWED ME OUT A LOT.:dance2:

Ahhh, better living through pharmacuticals!

A pharmacist is nothing more than a bartender with a larger inventory

Heart broken I walked outside and gazed up stars and clouds. Hurt me more and more but mused more time upon sky and clouds in my imagination. I did not pay attention what my conversion was about. Suppose love means not perfect be always together rather than apart? We are all human being perfect? No we all are grown up. Rather than hurt someone. Too complication. I shout myself so mad, "Why did you do that to me!" Everyone sleep in their home possibly not heard my voice outside. I do not want them to see me. I was lonely outside in dark. The more important not forget about my children I am happy that is my relief.

Back