Duggars Family... When Will It End?

That's crazy for Duggar have 17 children. It's too much work and money. I read this thread. Everyone are criticize on Michelle. I am wonder why do you think Michelle have diagnosed of PostPartum Depression. Why Michelle suppose to adopt her kids? I did watch on TLC of Duggar's Family. I never see mother abuse on children. Did she abuse on them?? :confused: The kids did good and more disciplines. Duggar want to make a world record of many children counting. That's their choice want to be happy and love children. Everyone are judge and criticize on Duggar family. I read the blogs and forum are ugliness talk about them. Are they jealous of Duggar Family have a debt free? So are you bashing on Michelle? Or just a debate?? There is many different stories. I read everyone's rumoring about Michelle has PostPartum Depression. I don't know if it's true or not. :hmm:

Honest, I don't like their clothes like old fashion and uniform of dresses. It's not style. The teenager need to make a decide what they want to do with hair style and cool clothes. Why Michelle do that to teenager kids? Did parent pay an allowance for children the money??

Last edited:
That's crazy for Duggar have 17 children. It's too much work and money. I read this thread. Everyone are criticize on Michelle. I am wonder why do you think Michelle have diagnosed of PostPartum Depression. Why Michelle suppose to adopt her kids? I did watch on TLC of Duggar's Family. I never see mother abuse on children. Did she abuse on them?? :confused: The kids did good and more disciplines. Duggar want to make a world record of many children counting. That's their choice want to be happy and love children. Everyone are judge and criticize on Duggar family. I read the blogs and forum are ugliness talk about them. Are they jealous of Duggar Family have a debt free? So are you bashing on Michelle? Or just a debate?? There is many different stories. I read everyone's rumoring about Michelle has PostPartum Depression. I don't know if it's true or not. :hmm:

Honest, I don't like their clothes like old fashion and uniform of dresses. It's not style. The teenager need to make a decide what they want to do with hair style and cool clothes. Why Michelle do that to teenager kids? Did parent pay an allowance for children the money??

There are more important things in life than cool clothes. Also, given the number of children the Duggars have, I'm sure they can't afford to get the latest fashion styles. I say good for them! It shows their priorities are in the right place. :)

There are more important things in life than cool clothes. Also, given the number of children the Duggars have, I'm sure they can't afford to get the latest fashion styles. I say good for them! It shows their priorities are in the right place. :)

Agreed. They are teaching their children that what is on the inside is far more important than what is on the outside. Excellent value to teach a child. Its a shame that more parents don't emphasize it. Most parents tell a child that the outside doesn't matter, but then turn right around and buy the kid a pair of $150.00 sneakers so they will look just like all the other kids. Talk about a conflicting message. Which one do you think the kid latches on to?

I guess they can't afford to buy a cool clothes. I think it's good for them to buy a cheap clothes? How can they afford to pay children clothes?

I saw on tv. Jim Duggar took several children to go grocery together. The price was 800 dollars spend on food every weekly. :shock:

I guess they can't afford to buy a cool clothes. I think it's good for them to buy a cheap clothes? How can they afford to pay children clothes?

I saw on tv. Jim Duggar took several children to go grocery together. The price was 800 dollars spend on food every weekly. :shock:

yes, it can get quite expensive feeding that number of people in one family.

i know that some couples who have multiples often have friends, family members and neighbors donate clothes. perhaps that's what happened to the duggars.

Agreed. They are teaching their children that what is on the inside is far more important than what is on the outside. Excellent value to teach a child. Its a shame that more parents don't emphasize it. Most parents tell a child that the outside doesn't matter, but then turn right around and buy the kid a pair of $150.00 sneakers so they will look just like all the other kids. Talk about a conflicting message. Which one do you think the kid latches on to?

exactly. i grew up in a well-to-do family, but despite that, my parents never paid for the latest fashion styles. we did most of our shopping at zayre's, target and if i was lucky, kohl's. personally, i don't think i suffered because of it. i'm glad my parents made that choice because it taught me not to be materialistic.

exactly. i grew up in a well-to-do family, but despite that, my parents never paid for the latest fashion styles. we did most of our shopping at zayre's, target and if i was lucky, kohl's. personally, i don't think i suffered because of it. i'm glad my parents made that choice because it taught me not to be materialistic.

Nods. I never was one for the latest fashions though I've been known to buy $30 blouses; the blouse won't be of cheap quality and it will be a classic rather than the latest thing. This year wide lapels seem to be in- uh- I'll pass up this fashion as wide lapels are not flattering to me. I tend to buy classics as you can funk them out with accessories. I just like getting value for my money. You won't see me in 150 dollars trendy sneakers though I'll pay that much for a pair of riding boots.

Nods. I never was one for the latest fashions though I've been known to buy $30 blouses; the blouse won't be of cheap quality and it will be a classic rather than the latest thing. This year wide lapels seem to be in- uh- I'll pass up this fashion as wide lapels are not flattering to me. I tend to buy classics as you can funk them out with accessories. I just like getting value for my money. You won't see me in 150 dollars trendy sneakers though I'll pay that much for a pair of riding boots.

yep. i've already paid for a $50 pair of jeans before only to have the material fray on me. believe it or not, i've had much better luck with $20 or $30 jeans.

as for $150 sneakers, i can't see myself paying that much for them. the running shoes i buy are $35 at the most and have lasted me a few years despite the fact that i walk constantly and am always on my feet.

I'm not one to buy expensive or fancy clothes unless they come from Hot Topic. I tend to buy my clothes at thrift stores, but still I would NOT be caught dead wearing what the Duggars wear. Definitely not my style. I can still look chic or trendy with the clothes I buy at a thrift store instead.

Well look on the bright side, if they ever become broke and cant feed their kids, they can sacrifice one and eat comfortably for a couple weeks... i mean will they even notice? :laugh2:

Anyways I imagined what it would be like if the Duggars ended up with grandchildren assuming there are 18 grandchildren for each Duggar child.

Grandchildren: 324 grandchildren

Great Grandchildren: 5,832 great-grandchildren

Great-Great-Grandchildren: 104,976 :eek3:

This is only an estimate. If that came true the Duggars break the record for most descendants. Oh BTW those great grandchildren would completely fill my hometown!

I better hope Michelle and Jim Duggar can REMEMBER each grandchild their kids have.

At least one kid is good enough for me. Annika will always have my attention. Especially her hospital bills are pretty much insane due to the spina bifida that she was born with.

Anyways I imagined what it would be like if the Duggars ended up with grandchildren assuming there are 18 grandchildren for each Duggar child.

This is only an estimate. If that came true the Duggars break the record for most descendants. Oh BTW those great grandchildren would completely fill my hometown!

I better hope Michelle and Jim Duggar can REMEMBER each grandchild their kids have.

At least one kid is good enough for me. Annika will always have my attention. Especially her hospital bills are pretty much insane due to the spina bifida that she was born with.

Yes I am wondering the same... How could we as grandparents handle over 300 grandchildren... ? It's scary thought...

Well look on the bright side, if they ever become broke and cant feed their kids, they can sacrifice one and eat comfortably for a couple weeks... i mean will they even notice? :laugh2:

you have a sick sense of humor, you know that dead money?

I'm not one to buy expensive or fancy clothes unless they come from Hot Topic. I tend to buy my clothes at thrift stores, but still I would NOT be caught dead wearing what the Duggars wear. Definitely not my style. I can still look chic or trendy with the clothes I buy at a thrift store instead.

lucia or others,

i'm curious. what do some of the duggar's clothes look like?

I don't see anything wrong with what they are doing. As long as Michelle Dugger is ok about it.

lucia or others,

i'm curious. what do some of the duggar's clothes look like?

I hope my description match...

Children's clothes:

Very old fashioned and very cult-like clothes and hairstyles. I read Duggar's websites that most of their clothes are from handmade.

I know what it alike when I was teenager. I like to pick my own taste different as my siblings... My both boys are teenagers and pick their own taste... but it don't have to be expensive.

I don't even want to think about xmas shopping for the grandchildren. :shock: :-o

Back