Qwest
Internet without Telephone Service

Qwest High-Speed Internet Without Phone Service

AT&T FastAccess DSL Direct

FastAccess® DSL Direct

Verizon High Speed Internet without phone service say "Internet Only"

Verizon | Verizon High Speed Internet

EarthLink Freestanding DSL -- No phone bill required

EarthLink Freestanding DSL Internet - no phone company required.

Sprint/Embarq does not offers DSL without phone line.. you have to require a local phone service then you will get DSL

Qwest
Internet without Telephone Service

Qwest High-Speed Internet Without Phone Service

AT&T FastAccess DSL Direct

FastAccess® DSL Direct

Verizon High Speed Internet without phone service say "Internet Only"

Verizon | Verizon High Speed Internet

EarthLink Freestanding DSL -- No phone bill required

EarthLink Freestanding DSL Internet - no phone company required.

Sprint/Embarq does not offers DSL without phone line.. you have to require a local phone service then you will get DSL
Okay, if one wants to get free-standing DSL, would they need to be near co-location?

Wow, that about this time. I have been frustion on over DSL that required telephone service when it's pointless for deaf. Also, great for hearing who have cellphone and don't need landline.

If telephone company require phone line to get DSL then I would have pick cable with future damn capping on usage.

Thanks to god, att don't require phone line to get DSL.

Videophone is great for 256kbp or up on DSL.

You can use wireless pager or cellphone and you don't need a landline phone line!!! and save your money

it is a good idea!

Okay, if one wants to get free-standing DSL, would they need to be near co-location?

DSL is better reception near to local phone station up to 10,000 feet. if you live your home over 10,000 feet it will get weaker and slower you will not able to get DSL . you have to find another provider as cable company offers High speed internet, Satellite High Speed Internet, WiMAX Wireless Internet Service, wireless EVDO boardband cellular modem, Fiberoptic High Speed Internet service, and Boardband over Power Line.

My friend live in De Soto City, FL He does not able to get Sprint/Embarq DSL and Comcast Cable TV or Internet Service. He has a wireless EVDO Boardband Cellular modem and He get Dish Network Satellite TV Service.

one thing He can get a phone line with dial-up Internet access but He does not want it!!!!

DSL is better reception near to local phone station up to 10,000 feet. if you live your home over 10,000 feet it will get weaker and slower you will not able to get DSL . you have to find another provider as cable company offers High speed internet, Satellite High Speed Internet, WiMAX Wireless Internet Service, wireless EVDO boardband cellular modem, Fiberoptic High Speed Internet service, and Boardband over Power Line.

My friend live in De Soto City, FL He does not able to get Sprint/Embarq DSL and Comcast Cable TV or Internet Service. He has a wireless EVDO Boardband Cellular modem and He get Dish Network Satellite TV Service.

one thing He can get a phone line with dial-up Internet access but He does not want it!!!!

or somewhere that have DSLAM.

Orginal AT&T was merged to Pacific Telesis aka PacTel, Nevada Pacific Telsis, SBC, Ameritech and final brought Bellsouth. it was called The New at&t

American Telephone & Telegraph Corporation was no longer corporate name it was change to new at&t incorpoated

AT&T - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

American Telephone & Telegraph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know about att before you post the link. ;)

Don't need explain more, I know about att.

Don't forgot about Pacific Bell, bought by att.

Thanks for explaining, coolguy1973fla. Looks like I'm stuck with the money-guzzling cable company.

If telephone company require phone line to get DSL then I would have pick cable with future damn capping on usage.

Thanks to god, att don't require phone line to get DSL.

Well. As for Future cable capping, You might want to file complaint to FCC that Cable"s capped usage are hurting deaf need. So FCC can grant you a special usage so that Cable co cannot cap on you because you're using VP so what other choice does deafie have without VP!! VP is part of our lifeline. So Cable Co must allow exception for deaf people and handicapped people. They can always ask for medical proof for uncapped usage while hearings will be stuck with capped usage. :lol:

My area don't have DSL. I did see "FiberOne" contractor truck in my neighborhood and is drilling a hole under the pavements and properties. So it may look like I may have Fiber optic network soon.

Catty

Catty

Well. As for Future cable capping, You might want to file complaint to FCC that Cable"s capped usage are hurting deaf need. So FCC can grant you a special usage so that Cable co cannot cap on you because you're using VP so what other choice does deafie have without VP!! VP is part of our lifeline. So Cable Co must allow exception for deaf people and handicapped people. They can always ask for medical proof for uncapped usage while hearings will be stuck with capped usage. :lol:

My area don't have DSL. I did see "FiberOne" contractor truck in my neighborhood and is drilling a hole under the pavements and properties. So it may look like I may have Fiber optic network soon.

Catty

Catty

I think about want discuss with NAD about capping on usage for cable.

To be honest, I don't think that FCC will going help, unless we need pushes congress to write on new bill that ISP are required to be unlimited, it can work out or not.

Thanks for explaining, coolguy1973fla. Looks like I'm stuck with the money-guzzling cable company.

Just check your address name and zip code if they offers DSL in your area.

If you don't satisfy then you can cancel the service without ETF for 30 days, I think so.

Coolguy, Thank you for posts of link for DSL serivce without phone line. That what I need to cut phone line off on my bills. I don't really need to use phone line anymore. Verizon is still on my name. Do I should to call verizon and tell to cut phone line to dsl internet. But the problem with videophone's DSL. I have no problem with internet. It's High Speed. I had comcast cable with High Speed. It's neutral problem with connect. I think it's improve than before.

Back