Driving

CandGLoveMad said:
sadly i'm 25 and no license no permit license i'm very very AFRAID of driving.. but im going to try this spring or summer with my boyfriend to see if i can try break the fear... sooo *knock on the wood*

Wow, if I live closer to you, I would be happy to help you out, The only thing I'm scare of driving is when there's snow on the road.... :Ohno:

Endymion said:
It's easy. You get on one and then you try to stay alive. ;)

:giggle: You mean just sit there on the motorcycle ?...

RebelGirl said:
You have to pay so much to take driving lessons? Is it that strict there?

I think in my state, its 15 or 20 dollars to take a written driving exam (permit) then its 25 dollars to take a driving test.. Oh hell.. its been nearly 15 years since I took the test!

Yes, stricter vehicle law here in Germany.

I paid 35 DM ($ 22) per hour driving lesson and 50 DM for night or freeway driving ($31), plus 250 DM ($155) for question/answer driving theory, driving exam also 250 DM ($155), then plus driving liecnse, more plus...... I remember to spend total around $2,500 which it´s at 12 years ago... I know from my friends who take driving lesson with €... it´s more than I spend $2,500 at 12 years ago. That´s why 99% Germans consider driving liecsne as value and have low car accidents.

It explains about German driving lesson law.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=438842&postcount=11

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, stricter vehicle law here in Germany.

I paid 35 DM ($ 22) per hour driving lesson and 50 DM for night or freeway driving ($31), plus 250 DM ($155) for question/answer driving theory, driving exam also 250 DM ($155), then plus driving liecnse, more plus...... I remember to spend total around $2,500 which it´s at 12 years ago... I know from my friends who take driving lesson with €... it´s more than I spend $2,500 at 12 years ago. That´s why 99% Germans consider driving liecsne as value and have low car accidents.

It explains about German driving lesson law.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=438842&postcount=11

Wow, that is VERY strict!!!

Back