Drinking Urine is Good for Your Health!

Having a bad night?

YES!!!! not! :laugh2: I talked to my husband. "Can I ask you a stupid question?" He said, Yeah what is it? I said, "Have you ever try to taste your own urine and drink it?" He was alike :eek3: "NO!!!! If you're in desert and no water. You can drink your own urine. It's taste AWFUL!"

And if you're so fussy about pee, try rubbing your cum onto your skin. Notice how softer it feels afterward?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with exploration. The author of this thread is NOT suggesting that you drink your urine immediately.

Think of it as trying a drug for the first time. Try it and if you don't like it, just don't do it again.

One of my ex dates told me that if I rub cum on my face, my face would be softer. I forgot all about that. Ok, I will tell my hubby that. Maybe it will fight the aging process? If so, it will be FREE!!! :giggle:

One of my friend told me about the party one of the guy were drinking urine from the beer can and someone gave the guy and he drank it and said it was good then later they told him it was from pee and he got mad and left the party.

pinky ohh lol! i read what you say and other said to you! LOL!
it makes me laugh!

yea pinky i wont drink it anyway.... even it proves .... i was like how can it prove???!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!????????!

i still sratch my head!

One of my friend told me about the party one of the guy were drinking urine from the beer can and someone gave the guy and he drank it and said it was good then later they told him it was from pee and he got mad and left the party.

Lol I dont know if you re tellign truth but that was good one!

Back