Drinking Urine is Good for Your Health!

Do you realize that there is human waste on lettuce and other field products?

Sometimes there are bugs in there, too.

Think about how many earth worms crawled over that vegetable while it was in the ground.

Think about how many times birds pooped on those apples in the trees. :D

Whose hair is that in your dish at the restaurant anyway?

There ain't nuthin' sanitary in this here world. :lol:

I agree...my ex hubby's parents were migrant farmers in the Southwest for a decade or so...he told me stories that involved human waste and the crops. They werent pleasant to listen to. :eek3:

Jeebus. I just taste one drop. One friggin' drop!!!!! It is not like I drank 12 oz of my urinal.

I'm single but have been in and out several dates. Toothbrush and paste will do the trick.

One drop would not make you better, perhaps you should try one shot.
Be the first to advertise, and you'll be a millionaire. Just a tip.

Do you realize that there is human waste on lettuce and other field products?

Sometimes there are bugs in there, too.

Think about how many earth worms crawled over that vegetable while it was in the ground.

Think about how many times birds pooped on those apples in the trees. :D

Whose hair is that in your dish at the restaurant anyway?

There ain't nuthin' sanitary in this here world. :lol:

:lol: You impossible funny.. .:rofl:

Yeah, I agree with you on those list... :lol:

We wash and clean those list, you mentioned before eat.

we did drink water that already have urine at along.
Yes, water was orgionally dinosaur PEE!!!!
There is a sexual practice called golden showers. I also seem to recall that drinking pee is somewhat common in India.

Filtering and drink our pee would solve water problem. Coool !

Segway Inventor Drinks His Own Pee
Dean Kamen, famed inventor of the Segway vehicle, drank his own urine to the delight of a South Carolina audience. He was participating in a presentation of his latest gadget- a pee-purifying device that his company DEKA Research has developed.

He intends to solve the world's water problem with this new invention-- an energy efficient filtration system that can transform any water and convert it into drinkable H2O. The device, still in prototype form, is 'the size of a dorm-room fridge'.

Kamen owns one hundred and fifty patents and owns an island in the Long Island Sound. Bono is apparently interested in supporting this project and is being tapped for his high profile.

I never forgot that about this, When last 2 yrs ago, We went to cruise go Jamaica. We learned something deaf people in cruise gossiped that one man hearing lost a boat himself alone. He was bad hungry!! NO FOOD and WATER NOTHING! He cant drink in ocean of salt since reason not safety health or can going die... What he do? How he can save his life? He did drink his urine yeecckkk!!! Other one boat or security boat found him. He went to home in USA. He saved his life by urine! GOSH! interesting story! IT TRUE STORY!

lumbingmi

Jeebus. I just taste one drop. One friggin' drop!!!!! It is not like I drank 12 oz of my urinal.

Here is a gift for your contribute to this thread:

Pee_And_Poo.jpg

Yum it look delicious and seems to be good combination with a cold glass of pee. :stupid:

It still gross man, I can't believe you were so curious to do the experiment, not only that you were curious, you even tasted it. :barf:

What's next? You gonna try your own poop? and tell us it taste like chocolate? :ugh:

I never forgot that about this, When last 2 yrs ago, We went to cruise go Jamaica. We learned something deaf people in cruise gossiped that one man hearing lost a boat himself alone. He was bad hungry!! NO FOOD and WATER NOTHING! He cant drink in ocean of salt since reason not safety health or can going die... What he do? How he can save his life? He did drink his urine yeecckkk!!! Other one boat or security boat found him. He went to home in USA. He saved his life by urine! GOSH! interesting story! IT TRUE STORY!

if have right tool, able to create homemade water treatment from salt water to fresh water.

It still gross man, I can't believe you were so curious to do the experiment, not only that you were curious, you even tasted it. :barf:

What's next? You gonna try your own poop? and tell us it taste like chocolate? :ugh:

Why ya think the 2 girls and 1 cup video was created in the first place? :p

(hint: google it)

:twisted:

EEEEEWWWW! :giggle:

Hey pee isn't THAT bad..........Poop is definitly gross......but pee is just really mild.

Back