Drinking/Smoking effects of hearing?

Okay. Just don't sing to it!:lol:

Don't worry, I think I'll keep my day job rather than pursue a music career! :lol:

drinking makes me stupider. not sure if it lessens my hearing but it probably lessens my inhibitions.

drinking makes me stupider. not sure if it lessens my hearing but it probably lessens my inhibitions.

I pronounce you normal.:lol: The good thing is, you realize it makes you stupider. Most people don't.:giggle: Until the next day.

Drinking may make you think you can hear better. Just like drinking makes people think they dance better on the dance floor.

In actuality, Drinking impares your judgement. So you just think you can hear better or do better.
Depends on what you think "impair" means. I think better with alcohol, and find it relaxing after drinking.

Drinking alcohol slows your bloodstream, so whatever thought you're having at the time, is going slower; not faster (normal sober). Whatever pain you have at the moment is "reversed" I found.
Then I'm afraid there is something terribly wrong with you and you MUST be fixed. It's the only way really. Very regrettable but totally unavoidable. Please schedule yourself for a new brain implant. It's the only way, really. :giggle:

It's called... a hearing implant! :lol:
Amen.

People need to understand that when you grow older, you lose hearing.

You know, Every time I drink, it seems my hearing gets better.

But every time I go smoke, my hearing gets "fog-y" and starts to not hear as well.

Is this the same for anyone else?

Alcohol thins your blood...

I'm not as sure as I've ever heard of someone having a noticeable difference in their hearing drinking or smoking personally.

Back