Dream Car/SUV/Truck

TOYOTA CELICA GTS! :-D sorry didnt mean to yell hehehe

This is my dream car.
dsc04701.jpg

And im driving it!

Katzie said:
Toyota Highlander or Toyota 4Runner, but I'm leaning towards Highlander.

Bought a 2004 Highlander last week and loving it!

either 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 Sedan or 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG

Hi, Katzie,

I just bought Toyota 4Runner of 2005 last Nov in 1 week before my birthday, didnt know u got Highlander, Toyota isnt it? cool, ur baby was born dec closest to mine dec 25, now toyota new suv we are alike same, heh

TommyGirl said:
Hi, Katzie,

I just bought Toyota 4Runner of 2005 last Nov in 1 week before my birthday, didnt know u got Highlander, Toyota isnt it? cool, ur baby was born dec closest to mine dec 25, now toyota new suv we are alike same, heh

Scary huh? :mrgreen: How's the 4Runner?? I didn't get the chance to test drive the 4Runner. I did test drive the Highlander and loved it. :ily: I must say that it is so much better than driving a car. Love being up high and can see everything. No highbeams directing into my eyes when driving especially at night.

I think the Mini Cooper is so cute. I would love to have one. But the traffic here is much too dangerous. What I really need is a Humvee.

Attachments

• Spec Ops 24neg.jpg
    Spec Ops 24neg.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 05cooper.jpg
    05cooper.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
TweetyBird said:
ooo!!! i will get new car or truck next week or before oct 8.. i will let yall know.. *cross fingers*:)

Did you get it? If so, can you post pic?? smile

Katzie said:
Scary huh? :mrgreen: How's the 4Runner?? I didn't get the chance to test drive the 4Runner. I did test drive the Highlander and loved it. :ily: I must say that it is so much better than driving a car. Love being up high and can see everything. No highbeams directing into my eyes when driving especially at night.

Lol, True, I also have Nav/DVD many ppl look at us. 4Runner :thumb: I will post pix of my SUV soon

mmm, ive got what i wanted with my present income. a 2002 civic ex, very satisfying car!

if i make more than what i have now, maybe i would like to either own a beetle or lease the SL500. yeah, im a small person and i like cute small cars! ;)

Civic: you've seen it everywhere.

Beetle:
beetle.jpg

SL500:
r230-sl500-946topasblau-carlsson-10-net.jpg

Last edited:
Mercedes Benz and BMW are nice, I used to like, in the fact, bought Toyota, Camry of '93 and 4Runner of '05, :) :dunno: :)

Wolfboy said:
Right now Im driving a 99 Yukon. I dont have a dream SUV but if have to chose. Ill chose 2004 Cadillac Escalade.

I told my father what SUV I like and I told him I would like to get a Escalade so he order one for my mother *grunt* :doh:

1)BMW M6 ~$120k
320-2006-BMW-M6-FA.jpg

2)Porsche GT3 ~$100k
a_porsche_911_gt3.jpg

3)BMW M5 ~$100k
bmw_concept_m5_07_03_04.jpg

4) Less than 2 years I will own like this BMW E36 M3
pic2.jpg

Conclusion: I have Toyota 95 4Runner and I am very happy with it. I only need a sporty car.

Even I own a 1999 ford f150 regular cab.. I reallly want a 2005 Ford F250 4x4 crew cab.. Anyone care to give me one for xmas? :)

Back