Dream Car/SUV/Truck

BigSpike

Reaction score
I am curious what is your dream of your vehicles you always desire to have?

Mine are three

1) GMC Envoy
2) Hummer (GasKiller big time)
3) Chevy Tahoe

I already drive the truck i wanted.

Toyota Tacoma

I also dont mind newer MR2.

Toyota Highlander or Toyota 4Runner, but I'm leaning towards Highlander.

That is my dream SUV ... But, hey. First photo is same kind of my SUV now ... maybe I can built like that later when I have money. :D :wiggle:

Attachments

• jjtoyheader.gif
    jjtoyheader.gif
    79.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 89-chevy-blazer-1.jpg
    89-chevy-blazer-1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16
My dream car is a Subaru Impreza WRX STi, it has turbocharged 300 hp/300 torque that can pace against a Ferrari and some of the fastest cars around, it's a production version of a rally car. I've driven it once, it's VERY fast..

Right now Im driving a 99 Yukon. I dont have a dream SUV but if have to chose. Ill chose 2004 Cadillac Escalade.

my dream car is Year 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo 3.0 Liter Twin Turbo
*shrudder* god that car just makes me melt. sorry if this freaks u out but ive alway loved supra. Import Cars is my Passion. but girls are my number 1 passion so anyway. my 2nd dream car is Acura Rsx Type S, thats all i got so far. but if u check out my thread earlier im leaning toward either a Prelude or Integra. if u have the time check it out and post your answer there or give me an IM. idk how this work im kind of new so help me out here ppl! thanks

Mine would be the classic '65 Mustang hard top. ;)

But for a brand new one -- it'd be either a Toyota 4Runner or Subaru WRX. :D

A dream car would be BWM 325xi Sedan.
http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/3/325xiSedan

If I had to pick a SUV and dream, then I would get a Volkswagen Touareg with V-10 engine.
http://www.vw.com/touareg/

Realistically speaking:
1) Volkswagen Passat or Jetta (my last car was a 1993 VW Passat, loved it)
2) Saab 92X AWD
3) Cars like Honda Insight that has hybrid technology and consume minimum amount of gas. Current Insight model goes 66 miles per gallon. That's double my current car! Only if it was not so ugly.

Well, I'm happy with my Dodge Durango and have my eyes(maybe)on a 2006 Ford Escape hybrid after seeing how the new 2005 model(coming soon)pans out.

Same here Tousi, I'm checking out Toyota Highlander Hybrid next year.

Cool, Katzie; actually, I'll check out all SUV's that might be hybrids by the 2006 model year cos the Escape's a tad small.....

What's my dream SUV?

Hmm...

I'd have to be imaginative and say that I would want a hummer built with industrial strength armor and can withstand just about anything. As for the interior, I would like it to be defied by the 4th dimension. In other words, the inside is infinite. That means, I could get in along with the passenger on my right. For the back, it's like an infinite limo. From the outside, it looks like it can hold up to 4 people... 2 in the front and 2 in the back. From the drivers side or passengers side, there's only 2 seats. From the back doors, it's an entrance to a long set of seats that extend for as long as needed. From the very back trunk door, it's actually a huge compartment that holds all the technical stuff for a very powerful 100,000 watt sound system. Hehehe!

Tousi - you mean you want a bigger SUV? :aw:

Vampy - Did you know that Hummer gets 8 miles per gallon on gas? :eek: I think that's :crazy:

Heres alittle something for yall Information, about the Hummer....well ya know they got the Original Hummer.....and they got the Hummer 2...now they are making the Hummer 3.....what so special about it...its CHEAP! they're making it around at least 20,000 to 50,000 u can have all options....around the dash...high speakers...all of that. i seen the pic...looks ok...looks like Hummer and Hummer2 just being smashed into each other. i have the pic but its not online its in my magazine...which i could show it to yall. but just alittle something to tell yall about the hummer.

ooo!!! i will get new car or truck next week or before oct 8.. i will let yall know.. *cross fingers*:)

Katzie, yeah, a little bigger. OR a four door truck that's gone hybrid....heard a rumor the Sierra was gonna do that........

Back