Down with the "End of The World" movies!!!!!

Left Behind was SO lame. Not exciting at all, not much action. People disappear and other people wonder why, and that's the end of the story, not much of a storyline. It was a waste of the money I spent on this movie. Very boring movie.

It was geared more toward End-time christians anyway who understand the movie.

Movies have always been about what type of audiences you will attract.

My MIL said, if you tried to please everyone as far as movies, it would be too boring.

One of Tom Cruise movie about the Nazi , which I forgotten the name of it and I never seen it either, didn't really have any audience target. I was told because of that, It didn't do that great in making money.

The book series "Left Behind" wasn't much better. :P I thought it a badly written series. I didn't even finish the first book in that series.

Yes, I saw a couple of the movies. They were poorly made.

One of Tom Cruise movie about the Nazi , which I forgotten the name of it and I never seen it either, didn't really have any audience target. I was told because of that, It didn't do that great in making money.

Valkyrie based on a true story.... yeah nobody really cares about plots to kill Hilter or about Nazi's going good. Just everyone is tired of it and wants to move on.
If the attempt to kill Hilter had been a success then maybe folks might be interested but then again it's the same thing... we all know the ending.

One guesses that Cruise was bored and was looking for a good part to play in.

I don't know why, but I always like those post-apocalyptic movies. They're fiction and I don't believe in prophecies. Sure, the world can end, if we're stupid enough to shoot at each other with nuclear weapons. But we will do anything to keep that from happening.

Apocalypse topic is very fascinate me..

Post-apocalyptic movies

Babylon AD
Book of Eli
Monkey 12
Doomsday
The day after

I am wondering, whats about video games? Mm...

Some video games takes place in a post-apocalyptic too..

Fallout series
Resistance series
Gears of War series
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: all series
Rage
Borderland

I don't know why, but 1) I always like those post-apocalyptic movies. 2) They're fiction and I don't believe in prophecies. Sure, the world can end, if we're stupid enough to shoot at each other with nuclear weapons. But 3) we will do anything to keep that from happening.
1) I do like to watch any post-apocalyptic movies.

2) I totally respect that you think post-apocalyptic movies are fiction. But there are parts of post-apocalyptic movies will become realistic and possible in the end of humans like that..

History repeat itself that Atomic bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Oklahoma City bombing, 9-11, on and on list you named. they were actually pre-Apocalypse. you might be think there wont happen to america?

3) You think that people can prevent it?

:P Oh, yeah! I love watching my hubby play the video games of the Fallout series. Awesome games. I suck at videa games. Hehehe.

I love those kind of movies, the "end of the world" theme movies.... I find them enjoyable, because everyone have all these creative ideas of how the world would've ended.

Me too! I liked The Postman with Mel Gibson I think a long time ago.

Back