Down in the Dumps

Yes, someone uses DD's friend's name and email to make look like it is her. We got all st8 out and we had someone to trace it to find who or where it locate. We think we did find the locate but not sure who is that person yet. We are trying to figure it out WHY, WHAT, or HOW ?

I know we should move on and forget that screwed up recent weekend. It come back across our mind sometimes. u know....

MizzDeaf said:
Yes, someone uses DD's friend's name and email to make look like it is her. We got all st8 out and we had someone to trace it to find who or where it locate. We think we did find the locate but not sure who is that person yet. We are trying to figure it out WHY, WHAT, or HOW ?

I know we should move on and forget that screwed up recent weekend. It come back across our mind sometimes. u know....

I wouldn't blame you two for doing so, then it might help you both know who this " friend " is who did send this to you both, then you know who to trust!

I have a hard time trusting people, only a very few I trust!

^Angel^ said:
I wouldn't blame you two for doing so, then it might help you both know who this " friend " is who did send this to you both, then you know who to trust!

I have a hard time trusting people, only a very few I trust!

YUPPIE! Now, we know so we have to move on and ingored. I know there is few ppl to trust with! I know it is hard for us to beliving and trust in right person... u know :/

That is awful!

The person who sent those emails is:

a coward, hiding behind someone else's email

childish

crude

mean

loser

That person is not even worth two seconds of your time. Please don't let the creep defeat you. That person is probably jealous because you have so many friends, including here at AD.

:hug:

Yes, I´m agree with you, Reba...

It´s very childish immature and coward of people who did that... I can´t beleive this. *shake the head*

DreamDeaf said:
*smiles*

Thanks, Cyber!!! That means a lot to me!

DD & MizzDeaf,

You both are very much welcome ! Take it easy by takin' one day at a time. I am sure you both will be alright afterwards. :)

Reba said:
That is awful!

The person who sent those emails is:

a coward, hiding behind someone else's email

childish

crude

mean

loser

That person is not even worth two seconds of your time. Please don't let the creep defeat you. That person is probably jealous because you have so many friends, including here at AD.

:hug:

Reba said it eloquently. Remember it is their issue, not yours.

Since the guest of mine have left. and i couldnt say anything around this person until she have left, and yes i have seen this person doing this and other memeber of AD have amdit to DD that we have seen this person doing this. and we have talked to DD and explain her the sitituation. i know i should have told DD immderaltiy but the person will cause a BIG problem!!! and now everything is sloved and the reason is this person did this was over a jealously of DD and Mizz Deaf realtionship.

:hug: :hug: Here's a big big hug for you DreamDeaf, people are so cruel when it comes to hurting other people feelings such as your's for no reason. When will people realize that when they hurt someone, that is comes back around and get them back twice.
DreamDeaf, you hold your head up high, and you remember what a good person you are. You are always there to support others, you love to help others, and you have a wonderful relationship with a person who loves you just as much as you love them.
It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it all counts on the inside, your heart, DreamDeaf. You have such a beautiful heart along with a beautiful spirit. Don't let this half human bring you down at all, and that you are a complete and whole person who has feelings, and those feelings have been hurt.
I hope that whoever has done this to you, will apologize when they finally come to their senses. The only people that you really should be concerned about now is MissDeaf, your family, and your true friends here on AllDEaf.

:ily: DreamDeaf, please take care and God Bless you always!!!!

Dream deaf i know we haven't spoken in a Long while im sorry to hear abt this issue and i dont think maturity was in any one's mind but revenge was in the mind jealousy can rear an ugly head, I had to deal with that with several of my ex and now i know one thing i will not bring personal issues to forums or internet which is why my gurl and i are in the localites and not long distance. I hope for everyone's sake that you and mizz deaf can move past this and know immaturity reared its ugly head and to move on and let it go ... cuz they will just continue to try and beat you down. let them talk.. thats what i been told let it go and let them talk the truth will finally set them free and poeple will finally relize whos been telling the truth.

I want to say thank you to all those who gave me their love and support - it had been a difficult time for me.

To that person:

I feel sorry for you. You have shown so much hatred against me, and whatever I may have done to you, I do apologize to you.

However, this has backfired on you:

1) Many of my real friends have shown love, support and sympathy for me.

2) I have made several new friends, and renewed old friendships.

3) My relationship with MizzDeaf has become stronger, more resilent and we have formed a stronger bond through all this. I have learned that I can cry on her shoulder, and she has learned that I can be vulnerable. Our love has become stronger through all this.

4) I am able to move on.

Throughout all this, I have gotten so many emails, AIMs and PMs and they have become a strong support system for me.

So, my dear correspondent, I do feel pity for you. I am able to move on, and I do hope you can move on through your hatred for me and let go of the past and whatever I have done to hurt you in the past.

I can, will and do forgive you.

Alas, I cannot forget what has been done to me.

May God have mercy on your soul and help you let go and move on.

I wish you the best of luck in your life, and hope your future will be more brighter and hopeful.

God bless you.

~DreamDeaf

DreamDeaf,

That great.. you did expression your feelings..
Yes I do agree w/your quote "May God have mercy on your soul and help you let go and move on.." I love this quote..

Excellent choice!

Dreamdeaf my dearly, :hug: :ily:

I understand how you feel, based on what you decide. But, to be honest DreamDeaf there more to the story than what it actually being told, that's what I feel from my heart. But, only God knows the truth, the real truth. ;)

You know I'll always be there for you whenever you need me, and Hope this wouldn't happen again to you, or anyone else all that matters. :grouphug:

Now, that I've said what I wanted to say, I hope you all realized that something like that can hurt someone's feelings, So drop the games and be a true friend to your friend.

:hug: :hug: DreamDeaf that very beautifully said, and very well put together. You did what you had to do, you forgave from your heart, moved on, and realized what true love is. May we all learn a lesson from you when we have been confronted by a person with lesser than likable feelings. You did just wonderful.
May each day now be a happy day for you as you move on. A big :applause: to you.
:hug: :hug: to MizzDeaf too for being the truly understanding and loving person that she has become to you. Love and support are two of the many important factors in a relationship to help it succeed.
Best of luck to both of you, and God Bless!!!

Awww, DreamDeaf I'm sorry that someone hurt you and made fun of you. You have a inner beauty is what counts....that's why your gf loves you because of your personality, not what you look like. That person who did it to you is jealous of you guys. Keep it together and don't let them crumble your relationship. :mrgreen:

*ahem* no shyt-- Some people can be ingnorants, idiots, immature, jealous, lots of more to name just BECAUSE they are just BORED and dont have anything to do--- (know a lot people that i met, seen, and know WILL meet more those people out of there in the world everyday) just remember just scoff and laugh and move on :) i know it's not easy since can be sensitive

just ingore and grow more stronger for your relationship, wish you good luck and be brave! :)

ditto!

Hello guy/gal -- today, it seem solve the plm and straight it out. we are already moving on forward. we been heard lot of plms recently with others than here. we been patience and give their advice with our wish for them.

thank you for your support and let ball roll foward.....

Back