Down in the Dumps

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
I have been down in the dumps since Friday - yes, recently last Friday. I was at work and talking with MizzDeaf when I got an email through my work email system. I went to check it and up popped a picture...that was so AWFUL, so demeaning, so insulting... and it said that it was me on top of MizzDeaf and going woofofofofof ...

I was so shocked and hurt - I forwarded it to MizzDeaf and she was angry at whoever sent it to me. I looked at the name and header of the sender and was suprised to see it "coming from" one of my closest and dearest friends... I knew she would never send me anything like that, so I forwarded it to her and mentioned that someone was using her name with a fake email address.

Very soon after all that, I got another email saying that I was fat and going oink oink at me... and MizzDeaf got two herself - saying that her girlfriend was fat and mooing at me... and then another one oinking at me and saying that he/she HATES me...

I just couldn't believe it... that there was someone out there that would want to hurt me this way.

We did reply to this person - and got emails back oinking at me and saying how fat and ugly I was.

I couldn't leave work until just before 7 pm - I was so hurt and crying hard. I also knew that if I left, I would go to the nearest eatery and eat my heart out. My friend came online and she was very upset that someone would use her name, and both she and MizzDeaf stayed online until I was able to calm down and get myself under control.

I did some searching Saturday - I noticed that the IP number was the same for all the emails so I had it traced back to a location where I knew my friends were, and emailed them there. To my suprise, it was the same IP number.

I AIMed the friend that night, and talked about the situation; emailed her what we had on our sidekicks and the friend was very angry with the sender, but was having troubles, also.

Later that night, I got an AIM from someone else, and that person was very angry with me because it looked like i was putting the blame on them because it looked like it was from their computer.

It took me several days, but we are all OK now and still friends, but it still bothers me that someone would do that to me and try to destroy my relationship and friendships - and it has been very hard for me because I am used to helping other people, but it seems that when I reach out for help, I can't do so because it appears that they want me to help them, but they don't want or can't help me...

Im just glad I had MizzDeaf and Cheri, along with my close friend, to talk to during those difficult days.

I am still having trouble sleeping and pretty much down - I am at a point of where I am not sure of what I am going to do or what I should do.

I do know one thing - it will take me a while to get through this.

I also found out from MizzDeaf that some people had approached her and asked her why I was being so mean - she told them I was just teasing and not serious at all, and that I am the same person in real life as I am online.

I just wonder why they cannot approach me and tell me face to face, so I could ask them what made them feel that way, and how I could change or give me a chance to apologize and explain.

Is this one of the reasons why I'm getting these emails? It is not the first time I have gotten these kind of emails, and while I know words cannot break my bones, they do HURT my feelings.

DreamDeaf Hun! I just want to give you a good squeeze hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel with all my heart. I'm very sorry that it happened to you because nobody knows how wonderful, loving, caring, have great qualities and a sense of humor person you are. Don't let this person take the best of you. and your self-esteem. You're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). ;) And the person who send you those emails have a low self-esteem.

You know, there are times in life, when we are hurt so badly, We never understand why, but all we can really do is forgive those who hurt us. It does bring peace within us. :applause:

You have a wonderful relationship going with Mizzdeaf, what's in front of you is what's is more important. And that is what's real. I hope you know that you have so much great friends who cares about you, and know you. That's important also. ;)

Hang in there Missy and be strong because you are well love by a lot of us. :ily: :grouphug: I love ya sista, Don't ever forget that. Mwahies!

Well, have you ever heard this famous quote "What comes around will come around ?" :thumb:

Yeah! that picture shock me much! ofc she did showed it all to her friends in west and southwest! everyone upsets....

we got hold of person in northeast and figure out why he/she hate DD for what ?? :dunno:

DD do nothing with that or what she did to him/her ??

In fact, DD is losing her weight since few months... she getting better and look like she is young woman again like before! She still a big lady because of her lifestyle in the past. I am eager about her moving in with me in few next weeks more.... she will be fine and going smoothly with me. She felt lot better when I am there for her. She loves when I come up and sit down... ask her or talk with her in peace. We know our angrier with other subjects and we ended up laugh/smile after we chatted. I know she is strong lady and brainy, too. I am just some man who like to sit on the sofa but I have lot of gentle ways to cheer her up.

Some of you not know she has softhearted and very sentiative person. I been encouraged her to stand up for her sake because I not want her let those ppl or do for them like her past (bad time).....it will fall apart for her and her life.... I not want that so I encouraged her do the better and do herself, not for them anymore. I know I am kind of brainy sometimes. ;)

I am glad that some of you who love/care and support for DD. If anything happens here then she will hollar at me in any moments...

:-o I can't believe I'm reading this, how could someone be soo cruel and so cold to do something like this especially to you DD, you have been more helpful than anyone I know and you're been soo kind and supportive to many of us, always been there for anyone who needs a shoulder to cry on....You're been up and down the hills trying to put up with all of us here heh... It's really sad that someone could do this to anyone really...If I were you and if I ever find out who, it would destory my friendship with that person and that person will have to earn my trust again and it might take forever to...I don't think I would ever trust a person again nor might will never be a true friend of mine....

Don't worry about that person, what comes around will come back at them, you shall see....You and MizzDeaf have a beautiful relationship, don't let those jerks get to ya both, be happy that you have eachothers and that's what counts the most...

For whoever did this, get a life will you! :pissed:

:hug: DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf,

mickeymousedaffyduck7ej.gif
:giggle:

I understand your situaiton.

Otherwise if someone who trying to schemes you again.. Just ingore them ever again.. Until someone will wake up and smell the coffee.. What that person truly done terrible wrong!

Don't let anyone interfre your happiess!

:)

Oh dear, I´m truly sorry how terrible you had been through. :hug:

I can´t beleive why this person could be terrible to hurt you... You are a wonderful person... :(

Don´t let this person to take your self-estrem away... Think of your MizzDeaf and positive yourself... Ignore this craps what this person made to upset you...

wow hard to image that however just think this way whoever send you those by using fake email addresses is moron and obviously dont know how to solve their own problem instead of stabbing at others which should be toward themself.

(hugs DD and mizzy) hang in there I know mizzy is strong girl she would be there for ya DD ;)

My heart really sunk when I read what someone sent to you picture that was soooo demeaning! I cudn't believe someone would do that to you and your gf. I hope that person will not send you anymore of those pictures. I'm so sorry for what you've been going thru emotionally. Wish I cud be there in person to give u a hug!

Lisa

:hug: I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you but the block on this person and hoping that you wont hear or see that nasty email. Again my heart goes out to you and MD. You always bring the best in me and bring the smile on my face when you post something funny. That why I like you alot cuz you are a nice person and dont ever change that. Again :hug: You got a better self esteem than this person who ever did this to you.

DreamDeaf said:
I have been down in the dumps since Friday - yes, recently last Friday. I was at work and talking with MizzDeaf when I got an email through my work email system. I went to check it and up popped a picture...that was so AWFUL, so demeaning, so insulting... and it said that it was me on top of MizzDeaf and going woofofofofof ...

I was so shocked and hurt - I forwarded it to MizzDeaf and she was angry at whoever sent it to me. I looked at the name and header of the sender and was suprised to see it "coming from" one of my closest and dearest friends... I knew she would never send me anything like that, so I forwarded it to her and mentioned that someone was using her name with a fake email address.

Very soon after all that, I got another email saying that I was fat and going oink oink at me... and MizzDeaf got two herself - saying that her girlfriend was fat and mooing at me... and then another one oinking at me and saying that he/she HATES me...

I just couldn't believe it... that there was someone out there that would want to hurt me this way.

We did reply to this person - and got emails back oinking at me and saying how fat and ugly I was.

I couldn't leave work until just before 7 pm - I was so hurt and crying hard. I also knew that if I left, I would go to the nearest eatery and eat my heart out. My friend came online and she was very upset that someone would use her name, and both she and MizzDeaf stayed online until I was able to calm down and get myself under control.

I did some searching Saturday - I noticed that the IP number was the same for all the emails so I had it traced back to a location where I knew my friends were, and emailed them there. To my suprise, it was the same IP number.

I AIMed the friend that night, and talked about the situation; emailed her what we had on our sidekicks and the friend was very angry with the sender, but was having troubles, also.

Later that night, I got an AIM from someone else, and that person was very angry with me because it looked like i was putting the blame on them because it looked like it was from their computer.

It took me several days, but we are all OK now and still friends, but it still bothers me that someone would do that to me and try to destroy my relationship and friendships - and it has been very hard for me because I am used to helping other people, but it seems that when I reach out for help, I can't do so because it appears that they want me to help them, but they don't want or can't help me...

Im just glad I had MizzDeaf and Cheri, along with my close friend, to talk to during those difficult days.

I am still having trouble sleeping and pretty much down - I am at a point of where I am not sure of what I am going to do or what I should do.

I do know one thing - it will take me a while to get through this.

DreamDeaf, Dont worry what others says screw them ur just a human being not a overweight just a HUMAN being. if u need tio talk ims me anytime i dont mean 3am heheh and ,... no one is PERFECT

DreamDeaf said:
I also found out from MizzDeaf that some people had approached her and asked her why I was being so mean - she told them I was just teasing and not serious at all, and that I am the same person in real life as I am online.

I just wonder why they cannot approach me and tell me face to face, so I could ask them what made them feel that way, and how I could change or give me a chance to apologize and explain.

Is this one of the reasons why I'm getting these emails? It is not the first time I have gotten these kind of emails, and while I know words cannot break my bones, they do HURT my feelings.

i do same thing as you when someone is being stupid or or make stupid mistake then i do mean jokes.... whenever we find someone who did this we can shove a bushes of roses up their ass where it doesnt shine :giggle:

I'm not sure I understand. Someone was using your friend's email address and sending horrid email? That's SCARY! How can someone do that???

I don't know what is wrong with some people that they have such anger and hate in their hearts.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Stay above it and stay strong!

DD, all you can do is lift your chin... don't give them what they wanted: For you to be disempowered and to fall apart. I think it is good to expose their cowardly tactics for what they are. I can't stand such people, and personally they have no business having my respect either. I wonder if that was what they wanted? To lose respect from others and their own self respect?

http://www.bullyonline.org/

To who wrote these hate/jealousy filled emails: YOU are a toxic COWARD. No justification will change what you've done to these people that you have no business harassing in the first place. Cease with the harassment with deal with your issues like an adult. There are support out there for whatever you are dealing with.

Liza said:
http://www.bullyonline.org/

To who wrote these hate/jealousy filled emails: YOU are a toxic COWARD. No justification will change what you've done to these people that you have no business harassing in the first place. Cease with the harassment with deal with your issues like an adult. There are support out there for whatever you are dealing with.

:gpost: I competely agree with that statement above! :thumb:

Back