Dow below 10,000

Yeah. I have carried an insurance to protect my retirement savings from a disastrous day like it. My insurance covers 75 percent of my retirement savings which are tied to the diversified investment, so I am able to keep most of money in my retirement fund.

Good for you!

Sometimes, we have to expect somethin' like this to happen - we are the puppets to the world's richest people.

Sometimes, we have to expect somethin' like this to happen - we are the puppets to the world's richest people.

No, not really. We are not the puppets to the rich people. Many people in middle class have invested and owned stocks on Wall Street. Their trust has been betrayed by the greedy and financial mismanagement of CEOs and boards.

I am in higher middle class and I have owned some stocks on Wall Street.

No, not really. We are not the puppets to the rich people. Many people in middle class have invested and owned stocks on Wall Street. Their trust has been betrayed by the greedy and financial mismanagement of CEOs and boards.

I am in higher middle class and I have owned some stocks on Wall Street.

I know many people who are in middle class have invested and owned stocks on Wall Street. My ex was one of them.

See that bold I've highlighted -- Greedy and financial CEOs control people's money, right ?

I know many people who are in middle class have invested and owned stocks on Wall Street. My ex was one of them.

See that bold I've highlighted -- Greedy and financial CEOs control people's money, right ?

Exactly, that's right.

I feel have no respect for greedy CEO since money isn't playing game, however bailout plan isn't playground to play with money like couple of AIG execs are flying to CA to spent $440,000 on vacation, it took from our taxpayers.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5973452&page=1

I believe that both of AIG execs would get sue by government soon and take money back, also charge them as criminal on fraud.

Exactly, that's right.

I feel have no respect for greedy CEO since money isn't playing game, however bailout plan isn't playground to play with money like couple of AIG execs are flying to CA to spent $440,000 on vacation, it took from our taxpayers.
ABC News: After Bailout, AIG Execs Head to California Resort

I believe that both of AIG execs would get sue by government soon and take money back, also charge them as criminal on fraud.

Support Southwest then. Why? You have to love their company and policy that they don't make CEO greedy. Salary is like less $200k/yr compare to AA that CEO earn like ridiculous over millions.

Support Southwest then. Why? You have to love their company and policy that they don't make CEO greedy. Salary is like less $200k/yr compare to AA that CEO earn like ridiculous over millions.

I'm talking about CEO from bank, credit or mortgage companies, sorry about forgot to add few more.

I'm ain't support Southwest, who cares about this airline, I'm big fan of AA since AA support GLBT, that must for me. ;)

Other way, oh interesting but it doesn't make me to support it.

I'm talking about CEO from bank, credit or mortgage companies, sorry about forgot to add few more.

I'm ain't support Southwest, who cares about this airline, I'm big fan of AA since AA support GLBT, that must for me. ;)

Other way, oh interesting but it doesn't make me to support it.

Support AA? Thank for support Texas! Woot!

Exactly, that's right.

:ty: for your answer.

That's what I was tryin' to say about people are the puppets to the world's wealthy people like CEOs. They control people's money.

ABC News: After Bailout, AIG Execs Head to California Resort

Right ! That's what happened to the stocks on the Wall Street. They manipulated it. That's their " game " to play. I don't like to see them playin' like that. That's deceit to me.

A little bit off here; oil just touched 60 bucks.....

Back