Don't you hate this?

Been there and done that because I worked at Toys R Us in around 1997 to 1999. I was responsible for scanning out returns and pile them on the pallets and ship it to the warehouse via Toys R Us tractor-trailer truck. I had about 21 carts worth of it after xmas day. It was really crazy busy!

Uh no way I dont go out after christmas because I live across the street from the mall it is a very BUSY people and toooooo MANY cars parking all over... so I rather to staying at my cozy home. :)

I remmy when I was little there wasnt much of return gift but now this day it have gone crazy. I hate that.

when is ukrainan xmas?

Ukrainan Xmas on Jan 7th as Ukrainian Xmas meal on Jan 6th :). Am also half Ukrainian.

Have a nice day :wave:

I was gonna reply to this but dang CutePommie beat me to the punch!! LOL yeah true Ukrianian Xmas Eve is Jan 6th and Ukrainian Xmas day is Jan 7th as we do follow the Julian calender which would explain a few differences from the normal calender ya follow as well... as for me, I will have this farm full of gophers scrambling around and etc for Ukrainian Xmas dinner on Jan 5th (a Saturday)... oy that gonna be one mad scramble but gonna be fun as well.. hehe...

Back