Don't you hate this?

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that Christmas has came and gone by.

Do you know what this means? There's going to be long lines at stores for people who are there for 2 reasons.

1) The infamous day after christmas sales.

2) Returns or exchanges.

I don't mind the sales because hey, you can't turn down some good deals when you do your shopping, ha but the lines are monstrous. It also sucks that I have to be at work tomorrow to not be able to do some shopping but then, I think again, I'm glad I'm not going because of the long lines.

So, Don't you hate this as well?

I have to agree with you, the day after is horrible but then again the sales are great. Maybe I can con hubby into giving me a few dollars and I can go get a few goodies myself:giggle: like air freshener after all that deviled eggs, ham, and baked beans:fart:

I have to agree with you, the day after is horrible but then again the sales are great. Maybe I can con hubby into giving me a few dollars and I can go get a few goodies myself:giggle: like air freshener after all that deviled eggs, ham, and baked beans:fart:

:lol:

Yeah, at least you'll get some sales on these air freshners, haha.

Yes, I agree with you stores are going to crowded for all those great bargins tomorrow morning. I don't have any reason to wake up bright and early for some sales, too much stress hehehe.. I do have to work as well its a good thing to wait around for another sale when I need a pair of nice jeans another time. I plan to buy some jeans soon.

Yes I agree, but I got to work tomorrow after having four days off. It always bad the day after...so I just wait till it gets quiet again. I am planning to get a new desk with my Staples certificates whether if it is still on clearance or not that I saw three weeks ago. If not, always other time.

sometime i dont like they i return to stores and i wont that anythings and last years i dont like freak clothes of my mom's! its really horribles in my lifes and i got argues on my mom about that i didnt ask for that!

I told my mom i would must buy my own anythings what i wanted not from my mom! like best buy anythings and my mom would knew about i can buy what i wanted because im grown-up adult but im not child anymores! i told my mom im 26 years old and i not 5 or 10 years old! i told my mom about that! PEROID!

this years more 100% best than horribles clothing i got black vest and pjs that better than one! but i cant going back to stores they fit perfect!

I don't go shopping next day after Christmas, due to too many people shopping there. So I would go to the beach for a swim or do something else.

As for sales shopping can wait.

Yep!

It's because those long lines are actually full of whining customers who didn't like their Christmas gifts and rather exchange it for something like beer. :roll:

LOL, Yep this happens every time at every season when xmas is over people go running to the store to exhange the gift to exchange it for money if they didn't like the gift they get. But it don't surprise me at all. Once there a huge crowed of whinners for the sale and taking gift back they will be complaining about standing in line too long! OUCH lol But I am glad that I am not one of them! Whew! I only change the gift of clothes if the got the wrong size. heee

I don't shop after Christmas. Due to the fact all the money is spent. Now that Christmas is over I'm broke and poor. Have to build my funds back up lol

Went to best buy yesterday for my son who have gift certificate. He didnt get anything yet but thanks goodness we didnt stand in the line. Cuz I would have hurt my poor back for standing too long. Myback was already killing me yesterday.

Yep!

It's because those long lines are actually full of whining customers who didn't like their Christmas gifts and rather exchange it for something like beer. :roll:

If they were to exchange it for something like beers, then what is it worth to them when they couldn't get anything better for their gifts, you know?

But then, again, I agree - It's beyond the stupidity.

well, i did the same thing.. I had to work and there goes the shoppers smiling and getting the good deals.. while i'm working with a sad face. lol. I had a few friends that went shopping and got good deals. i'm jealous...... :)

AHhh the day of Boxing day humping... I mean mad shopping... blah glad I aint one of them and beside, I gotta wait till after Ukrainian Xmas to know.. hhaha.. good thing we doing 25 bucks gift cards this Ukrianian Xmas... so easy to do so...

AHhh the day of Boxing day humping... I mean mad shopping... blah glad I aint one of them and beside, I gotta wait till after Ukrainian Xmas to know.. hhaha.. good thing we doing 25 bucks gift cards this Ukrianian Xmas... so easy to do so...
when is ukrainan xmas?

sometime i dont like they i return to stores and i wont that anythings and last years i dont like freak clothes of my mom's! its really horribles in my lifes and i got argues on my mom about that i didnt ask for that!

Gee!! It's what the thought counts, sara. I'm so disappointment with those who don't appreciated anything for Christmas.

Didn't return of my goods..

but.. My daughter is mockery us.. *sigh*:roll:
She demand refund full of her christmas gifts goes to back the store.. I have to patience w/her and have $ back.. what she wants.. *mumbling*
Thx God, Line up isn't LONGEST only short line likely 4 ppl line up.. then next me.. *whew* I'm glad catch it up..

My daughter is PICKY!

Next year.. I will not going give her $ only Gift Certificate peroid!
She is bossy and everything what she wants!

Don't worry about my daughter.. She is frigg'n bitchy and teenager! *chuckles*

Didn't return of my goods..

but.. My daughter is mockery us.. *sigh*:roll:
She demand refund full of her christmas gifts goes to back the store.. I have to patience w/her and have $ back.. what she wants.. *mumbling*
Thx God, Line up isn't LONGEST only short line likely 4 ppl line up.. then next me.. *whew* I'm glad catch it up..

My daughter is PICKY!

Next year.. I will not going give her $ only Gift Certificate peroid!
She is bossy and everything what she wants!

Don't worry about my daughter.. She is frigg'n bitchy and teenager! *chuckles*

Awww!! :hug: I know how much you've put up with her, but you're one strong mother.

*smh* at your daughter, one spoil rotten teenager. If it was my kid, I would gave him coal for Christmas, I dislike the attitude of those who don't appreciated anything.

I went shopping yesterday with my mother. I avoid Wal-Mart as much as possible for both personal and idelogical reasons but my sister gave me a Wal-Mart gift certifice so we went to the one in Lynchburg.

I got a couple of bras for under 25. The gift certifice is 25 dollars. We had to wait in a long line and when we finally got to the clerk, he told us the system is down so I couldn't use my gift card. I wondered why the system isn't down for my debit card. All this fuss and I can't even use my gift card.

I'm not sure that I'll ever use my gift card and I don't see why my sister and my mother think it's a great place. I think it sucks the money out of the local ecomocy. and the long lines aren't worth the trouble.

I went shopping the day after Christmas and almost wasn't able to find a pair of shoes in my size (7). Well, I looked and I looked and finally found a total of three pairs, one of which didn't have a price tag. I bought a nice pair for $15.38. If anyone here doesn't like shopping or can't find bargains, come see me and I'll help you. I get my kicks out of stuff like this!

Back