don't want to pay child support?

if someone doesn't want to be a parent, they shouldn't have children at all. :mad2:

Copied from the article:

How does an individual — because he's ordered to pay child support to take care of a kid ... believe that this is so much pressure that he would face — he would do this hideous act to his own child, or to any child, and think that is a remedy to paying child support?" Riley said. "I mean there are some sick individuals in this society, and this gentleman is clearly one."

gentleman? NOT!!!!

I think this guy didnt want children and probably had sex with a lady without protection and the lady decided to keep the child? If anyone makes any statments like he did, they should be taken seriously. Definitely a tragedy and a shame.

if this person didn't want children, then he should have used protection or shouldn't have had sex in the first place.

if this person didn't want children, then he should have used protection or shouldn't have had sex in the first place.

If the guy is sick enough to kill a child, apparently, he ddint take the responsibility to use protection when having sex. Probably one of those who degraded women and used them for sex.

If the guy is sick enough to kill a child, apparently, he ddint take the responsibility to use protection when having sex. Probably one of those who degraded women and used them for sex.

i agree.

That's just tragic.

I've seen and heard of a lot of stories where one of the parent would try to find different ways to get out of paying the child support but this one really went way overboard.

Clearly, The father was trying to find an easy way out of this but since he'll be charged for the murder, karma's getting back at him and he's not getting out of this one.

Very pathetic of him. I remember a similar story years ago where a former player from the Carolina Panthers hired some men to kill his ex gf who was preggy and he was worried about being forced to pay child support. :roll:

So three men gunned down the young woman on the car chase with their Uzi, and was rushed to the hospital bleeding to death and she died but the baby, which was a miracle survived.

One day while he was in prison he said he wanted to see the baby...alot of us went WTF? He said he regret for what he done and he wanted to see his son but I dont think he ever got the chance so he's spending some time in prison for a VERY long time.

It is a terrible loss to the baby's mother and he is being raised by his grandmother, the mother of her daughter who was shot and killed.

Haven't these people heard of using a rubber before? I have asked many guys (and a few gals) why they conceived the child? Their common answer: "It just happened". I'm like WTF!? That baby looks cute now, but I feel sorry for it down the road. Don't want the responsibility, then practice safe sex or abstain altogether.

That's just tragic.

I've seen and heard of a lot of stories where one of the parent would try to find different ways to get out of paying the child support but this one really went way overboard.

Clearly, The father was trying to find an easy way out of this but since he'll be charged for the murder, karma's getting back at him and he's not getting out of this one.

The worse I heard was a father injecting his son with HIV to get out of child support.....

The worse I heard was a father injecting his son with HIV to get out of child support.....

I don't want to blame the mothers, but I wish some women would use better judgment before getting pregnant. A baby is not a meal ticket.

protection give only 99% to not get pregnant. One out of 99, it made happen.

protection give only 99% to not get pregnant. One out of 99, it made happen.

Thank you for pointed out. If both lovers used a protection for sex but the B.C. is not work well, then you can blame on the man as if it is his "fault" while the woman is "innocent" after the woman decides to keep a baby and the man don't want. Because the man don't get any option while only woman can have it. I always see people are like that. =/ :(

Very pathetic of him. I remember a similar story years ago where a former player from the Carolina Panthers hired some men to kill his ex gf who was preggy and he was worried about being forced to pay child support. :roll:

So three men gunned down the young woman on the car chase with their Uzi, and was rushed to the hospital bleeding to death and she died but the baby, which was a miracle survived.

One day while he was in prison he said he wanted to see the baby...alot of us went WTF? He said he regret for what he done and he wanted to see his son but I dont think he ever got the chance so he's spending some time in prison for a VERY long time.

It is a terrible loss to the baby's mother and he is being raised by his grandmother, the mother of her daughter who was shot and killed.

how did cops find out it was the boyfriend who hired them? I suppose the gunmen got caught and they confessed?

how did cops find out it was the boyfriend who hired them? I suppose the gunmen got caught and they confessed?

Yea I think one of them confessed who hired to kill his ex gf and when the guy who hired the killers heard they got caught, he ran away hiding from NC and was eventually found in GA (I think) and bought him back to NC under arrest and custody.

Been awhile since I remember and it happened during the time when I was a freshman in high school.

Back