Does your area offers red-light camera?

yes they take pic and send you a ticket.. my friends did.. they thought they got away.... but got letters ...

Well, it depends on area but our area is poorly enforce.

Not in NH but the only place I know is on the Bridge in Newington, NH cuz there was always an accident. :roll:

Well, here I am. Seattle has some red light traffic cameras on some intersections, they have began the new trend. There's very few of them right now.

When I lived in Santa Rosa, California...they have red warning signs on almost every intersections in the city saying $270 something fine running red lights. I'm glad I didn't get a big fat ticket from running a red light, though. Of course I don't run red lights on purpose.

we have that here in Arkansas.. i admit it sucks to have that up on the light post.. ugh..

Yea, we have them in NC too. Actually unlike the rest of you red light runners ;), I don't mind them. I've seen/heard far too many people running these red lights and cause so many near misses and accidents that I believe we need them at certain intersections. It has gotten to the point that one doesn't even go even when the light is green at first. You need to make sure that some idiot isn't still going when you know the light is red their way. Whatever it takes to get people's attention to stop when they should stop!

I say this even when my wife got nailed for turning right on red at one of those things. She did what she was supposed to do but she still got it. Apparently, she was supposed to stop first at a certain point and then crawl to the corner to turn. We are argued with them but of no avail. At least, it was only a monetary fine ($50) and no points which made it easier to stomach....grumble....

I got busted by the photo enforced for driving past red lights its my most PET PEEVE i hate light cameras .. it just allows the fucking PIG COPS to eat more donuts and fantastize abt donuts being their own HOLES !!!! .... even though weird on interstate 5 near stockton, ca there is a speeding camera on the interstate 5 FTW california is gettin' WORSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have gotten tickets twice from the photo for going thru a red light here in MD. I noticed that both times, I was talking with other people in a car. OOps!

There is one at the light in front of the Gally entrance.

in Minneapolis,Mn use that camera for red-light area. They dropped out and still hold. Reason someone borrow friend's car and drive went thur red-light signal then camera start recorded after that send ticket mail to owner's car. Guy open ticket letter and found out got ticket for fail stop red light which he is not drive on that day which his friend borrow his car. WHAT A BUM.

Here's a breaking news for you, that is great news for innocent drivers:
http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_news/Daily/2007/Oct07/100807/100807-06.htm
:applause: Bravo Judge! :)

We don't have "red light" cameras, but we do have "security" cams placed around the city in the bad areas where there are alot of gangs and drug dealing going on.

I love that cameras somewhere for against the serious crimes :) except for speeding cameras, and red-light cameras. I hate for cameras for ridiculous
such a thing! :squint:

City of Inglewood have installed fixed right light cameras on all heavy traffic intersections. One driver has tried to stop on yellow before going to red. My estimation that it is still safe for that driver to pass through. Unfortunately other driver rear ended other car.

So who's fault is this? The red light camera or the driver who got hit to another car?

This is fucking sucks

Back