Does religion really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, He is already with me for many years. I would ask Him and He would give me His answers.

Okay thanks for the reply.

Jesus Christ, He is already with me for many years. I would ask Him and He would give me His answers.

I do the same thing....

Sometimes He would say "Yes!"

Sometimes He would say, "No."

Sometimes He would say, " You got to be kidding me Byrdie714?! " :lol: ( I like to think that God at least has a sense of humor....:) )

I do the same thing....

Sometimes He would say, " You got to be kidding me Byrdie714?! " :lol: ( I like to think that God at least has a sense of humor....:) )

I have no doubt that God has a sense of humor!!

I do the same thing....

Yeah I love His humor. :) Yeah it is same with me, yes, no, then He would say little thing there and that which help me to live everyday. Sometime He would say I am sorry. Then I knew trouble come and sure it does few days ago after He said I am sorry. I have to pay big tax back to our government, first time ever we done it. Lucky for me I am prepared for this.

Anyone who is a someone that looks at both sides instead of one-side only, posts don't lie, it's there for everyone to see it's truth, and if one doesn't see the truth, doesn't tell the truth, the one who sees the truth tells the truth. ;)

It's not important, Let's get back on topic. ;)

Wow, that very interesting what you posted and what you just said. Let me ask you this question that got me so curious. If someone lie or fib as some people do say they lie for a reasons or lie for fun. But no one is always perfect to tell the turth. Do you tell the truth all the time? Are you always 110% truthful to some people ? Now that would be interesting to hear your answer. :)

There is one problem, i do not follow your bible because some words were removed from your bible as they said same thing about my bible, add words. so who is right yours or mine? No such thing as a perfect bible.

Exactly, that´s why the people decides themselves to become beleivers to any religions because they beleive their bible are true than other religion´s bible and worship to God. See, we have many religions around the world worship differently and think their Bible are true. How could we know which Bible correct? :dunno:

I rather to not response some of your :topic: posts until I create a new thread.

Exactly, that´s why the people decides themselves to become beleivers to any religions because they beleive their bible are true than other religion´s bible and worship to God. See, we have many religions around the world worship differently and think their Bible are true. How could we know which Bible correct? :dunno:

Some people take bible too serious and believe in them so strongly but for me bible is not telling me everything I want to know. It is too limited and it goes same religions. Also I do have problem with religions get involve with politicals alike this year election come up and many of them are not happy with McCain's belief and try to change him into theirs. It is all about power and control in our country.

I have few bibles here, I perfer Catholic bible because it went long way back then than newer bibles which protestants read daily.

Some people take bible too serious and believe in them so strongly but for me bible is not telling me everything I want to know. It is too limited and it goes same religions. Also I do have problem with religions get involve with politicals alike this year election come up and many of them are not happy with McCain's belief and try to change him into theirs. It is all about power and control in our country.

I have few bibles here, I perfer Catholic bible because it went long way back then than newer bibles which protestants read daily.
You mean you like catholic bible than others, correct me? if so, tell me why you feel more comfort with catholic bible? I am just curious, :)

There is one problem, i do not follow your bible because some words were removed from your bible as they said same thing about my bible, add words. so who is right yours or mine? No such thing as a perfect bible.
Are you PERFECT? Are these translators PERFECT?

Does God have the CERTAINTY of His Words?

Yes I second that.

I accept ANY bible as a history instead of do what the bible says. I enjoy to read and use my judgement on the bible, not just that bible but any historicals as well.

The reason why the people choose to become ANY religion to worship a God, god, gods, etc. It's their belief what they feel comfortable with. I cannot say that their belief are wrong. The different religion author wrote the bible and interpret from scripture as their theory. I really see nothing wrong with that they use their theory on the bibles.

Are you PERFECT? Are these translators PERFECT?

Exactly, that's what I often said in previous posts in several threads!!! We all are human being who often makes mistake. The reason I create this thread here is show you all about religion issues. Each person choose to become one of any religion to beleive and trust bible to worship God, gods, or whatever.

How do you know that your bible is 100% accurary when you know that these translators are not prefect?

Does God have the CERTAINTY of His Words?

How do you know God have the certainty of His Words when you already know that we are not prefect?

Exactly, that's what I often said in previous posts in several threads!!! We all are human being who often makes mistake. The reason I create this thread here is show you all about religion issues. Each person choose to become one of any religion to beleive and trust bible to worship God, gods, or whatever.

How do you know that your bible is 100% accurary when you know that these translators are not prefect?

How do you know God have the certainty of His Words when you already know that we are not prefect?

I have to agree with all your good questions I would have said the same thing. :)

That's your opinion, but it doesn't make your opinion any right than ours. We (those who believe in the word of God) believe the bible is 100 percent accuracy, because the bible claims to be the very words of God. It claims to teach us the truth about God. How would we not know about God if the bible does not exist? In the bible has important verses and passages, to know what to know about God. You have million of people in this world maybe more, who wants to know where the world came from, How we got here, why the world is the way it is today, everything you need to know the answers are all in the bible. Without the bible we wouldn't know answers.

We are not perfect but God is perfect.

Human is imprefect and God is imperfect also.

That's your opinion, but it doesn't make your opinion any right than ours. We (those who believe in the word of God) believe the bible is 100 percent accuracy, because the bible claims to be the very words of God. It claims to teach us the truth about God. How would we not know about God if the bible does not exist? In the bible has important verses and passages, to know what to know about God. You have million of people in this world maybe more, who wants to know where the world came from, How we got here, why the world is the way it is today, everything you need to know the answers are all in the bible. Without the bible we wouldn't know answers.

I understand your point and do not against any bibles. I am grateful that we have bible to learn their history. I see bible as a history to learn to know where we come from instead of do what the bible say but focus our logic. It's not just bible but any histories as well.

The people choose to become religion to beleive in and feel comfortable with, to worship the God, gods or whatever. The different religion is the reason is because of different bibles what they feel and trust to. Like what you said before that you feel and trust your bible... It does the same with other different religion beleivers as well. Example: Catholic religion beleiver disagree what the interpretation of your bible written and agree with the interpretation of their bible. Nobody can say that their bible are wrong but I do beleive that there're some inaccurary in any Bibles. No, it's not just Bibles but any histories as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back