Does religion really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again for the third time, My bible did not stated for the Christians only nor did it say Christian bible. No; therefore you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

I tried to explain but my one of posts in your thread was gone. I feel you don´t want to see it. Look this link please. If you say that you don´t have Christianity Bible then what? Which bible you own? I thought you own Christianity Bible because you mentioned somewhere.

Christian Holy Scriptures, the Bible, apocrypha

There´re different bibles is Christianity, Roman Catholic, Luthern, etc. etc. etc. the people choose to read and faith to.

I tried to explain but my one of posts in your thread was gone. I feel you don´t want to see it. Look this link please. If you say that you don´t have Christianity Bible then what? Which bible you own? I thought you own Christianity Bible because you mentioned somewhere.

Christian Holy Scriptures, the Bible, apocrypha

There´re different bibles is Christianity, Roman Catholic, Luthern, etc. etc. etc. the people choose to read and faith to.
In the interest of full disclosure, the author of that website is a Catholic doctor.

In the interest of full disclosure, the author of that website is a Catholic doctor.

I didn´t know that it´s Catholic doctor. I read those website carefully before provided that link here... I do not see anything catholic in those link... Okay - if you disagree with those link then please show the link of Christianity Holy Bible.

:ty:

I didn´t know that it´s Catholic doctor. I read those website carefully before provided that link here... I do not see anything catholic in those link... Okay - if you disagree with those link then please show the link of Christianity Holy Bible.

:ty:
On the site's home page Dr. J. Domínguez says about himself:

"...In my exposition of every religion and cult I try to be objective, to present the believe and practice of it as it is, but I also include my personal subjective commentary and opinion of what I think about that religion or cult, what I believe it has of right and wrong... we are all entitled of our personal opinion, and it is probably the best we have in us, I just give you my soul.

...Honestly, I pray everybody to become a Christian, and every Christian to become a Catholic, and every Catholic to be a Saint... Mother Teresa of Calcutta told me in my Medical Office, if each Catholic would be a good Christian, everybody would become a Catholic."

I have no problem with you posting the link. I just think it's fair to let readers know who wrote it.

That's not what He said.

For one thing, it was no effort for God to create the universe. Secondly, God has all the time in the world to do whatever He wants. :)

Finally, God made the other "heavenly bodies" for us to use and enjoy. The night time stars have been useful to man for many generations for navigation.
And we will be destroyed in 2012?

And we will be destroyed in 2012?

Where did she say that? I went to the post you used to quote. It has no posting of any kind that speaks of 2012.

Is your defense so flimsy that you have to make up a post to make Reba look bad in order to further your ideas?

Where did she say that? I went to the post you used to quote. It has no posting of any kind that speaks of 2012.

Is your defense so flimsy that you have to make up a post to make Reba look bad in order to further your ideas?

Actually you will find that in Kaelei post under judgment/end of the world where she says about Mayas, Nostradamus and the Merlin has predicted that the world ends on December 22nd, 2012. I don't think Vamp is trying to make Reba look bad but too many bible beaters in here. Tsk. :iobarf:

Actually you will find that in Kaelei post under judgment/end of the world where she says about Mayas, Nostradamus and the Merlin has predicted that the world ends on December 22nd, 2012. I don't think Vamp is trying to make Reba look bad but too many bible beaters in here. Tsk. :iobarf:

It was mentioned yes but Reba didn't say it. Vamp said that Reba said it. That is my point. In my opinion, it is his intent to make Reba look bad and I'm calling him up on that.

I don't have any religion myself but neutral to any religions.

If you are neutral to ANY religion then why you show more respect to others but not toward the Christian's beliefs? :dunno:

Too many bible beaters? where? I don't see any.

If you are neutral to ANY religion then why you show more respect to others but not toward the Christian's beliefs? :dunno:
I am not here to answer. but waiting for her answer your post. I can't wait!

Too many bible beaters? where? I don't see any.

I didn't say where I see the "bible beater" it just an experssion how I said it. Don't worry too much,, I am not saying "All people are bible beaters" sigh don't jump the gun too fast on what I say it. :)

I didn't say where I see the "bible beater" it just an experssion how I said it. Don't worry too much,, I am not saying "All people are bible beaters" sigh don't jump the gun too fast on what I say it. :)

:confused:

As for using or implying that there are 'bible beaters' in here, in AD, that's a form of name-calling or labeling a certain group--AD will not tolerate it whether it's being done in a form with humor or not. Please do not refer or label such a group again. :ty:

Otherwise, expect a PM from a moderator.

~RR

Never mind, Roadrunner took care of it. :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back