Does CI affect some nerves?

And ??
So does cutting yourself on a piece of glass...

And ??

Cutting yourself on a piece of glass is usually accidental. Planned surgery is not. What is your point?

You are ridiculous. I have it coincidentally from damage to the cochlear vestibular nerve. They are really close together, and it is quite common.

I wish for biblical justice for you.

I asked if you have CI....

Fuzzy

And ??

Cutting yourself on a piece of glass is usually accidental. Planned surgery is not. What is your point?

The point is, for a cut skin it doesn't matter whether the cut is accidental or elective.

Fuzzy

No kidding. At no time were were blaming EVERYTHING on CIs. We were simply saying SOME issues do happen as a result of CIs.

I provided links as to how many have CIs (70,000 people as of December 2010); and there are stats out there (which apparently some choose to ignore or not bother to look up) that show that there are some CI-related issues. And, oddly enough, all this flapping of the mouth/hands came from someone not even interested in a CI.

Ridiculous, yes. Trolling, yes.

1. I am not dismissing stats saying issues due to CI exist.

I am dismissing hearing about someone else arm paralysis and blaming it on CI. No proof here whatsoever, none.
Show me the proof, and I'll believe it then.

2. Just because I am afraid of getting CI now, doesn't mean I am not interested ever.

See where ASSuming too much gets you?

Fuzzy

1. I am not dismissing stats saying issues due to CI exist.

I am dismissing hearing about someone else arm paralysis and blaming it on CI. No proof here whatsoever, none.
Show me the proof, and I'll believe it then.

2. Just because I am afraid of getting CI now, doesn't mean I am not interested ever.

See where ASSuming too much gets you?

Fuzzy

Never said you were not interested EVER. See where ASSuming gets you? In this whole thread you have been fighting against whether issues with CIs exist. Thank goodness for the ignore (also known as the "troll button") feature, time for me to use it.

Never said you were not interested EVER. See where ASSuming gets you? In this whole thread you have been fighting against whether issues with CIs exist. Thank goodness for the ignore (also known as the "troll button") feature, time for me to use it.

I used that right away when I got up this morning! :h5:

Fee fee doo doo!! I am just high as a kite...

2wrnc52.jpg

Oh no sorry, honey, you are not going to pile this crap on me now:
all this flapping of the mouth/hands came from someone not even interested in a CI.
not even interested in CI means not ever interested,
don't backpedal now.

And in this whole thread I NEVER ONCE said issues with CI does not exist!!!!!

I said not every twitch means CI damage, not every paralysis (particularly arm)
means CI damage, not every nerve damage is due to CI- such things!!
sometimes it is not a nerve damage but just stimulation (see the video)

Please find one sentence where I said the issues with CI does NOT exist,
and I will send you a thousand dollar check.

Fuzzy

Apparently we all agree that complications can happen.. (except losing feeling in an arm due to CI surgery)..

It is interesting that those who look from the "d/Deaf" side notice many problems with CI..
Those who look from the "hearing" side don't see many problems, and hardly problems that last.

Now... Why would that be?
Main difference is...

Apparently we all agree that complications can happen.. (except losing feeling in an arm due to CI surgery)..

It is interesting that those who look from the "d/Deaf" side notice many problems with CI..
Those who look from the "hearing" side don't see many problems, and hardly problems that last.

Main difference is...
Spoken just like a politician. Someone may appreciate you using your daughter for a test subject. Some day...

Spoken just like a politician. Someone may appreciate you using your daughter for a test subject. Some day...

Eh. He's already edited his original post twice. Don't be surprised if it changes again.

Main difference is...

Not going to happen personally to the hearies, and they don't care about what happens to deaf.

Perfectly ok to them to take any chance to make a deaf person a partial hearing person.

That is certainly an obvious answer to a question that everybody can see but the hearies pushing a surgery they won't have.

Back