Does anyone like to Crochet??

Thanks for the link and I havent done it so long. Maybe I will make something for my bf for xmas. That give me an idea. :D

neecy thanks for pattern instruction.
It is really easy. I am still making pinwheel star blanket for my daughter with rainbow color. She pick the colors.
Keep it up everybody don't give up.

neecy thanks for pattern instruction.
It is really easy. I am still making pinwheel star blanket for my daughter with rainbow color. She pick the colors.
Keep it up everybody don't give up.

I am making my mom's Jacket. It will be for Christmas. Her jacket are Aran crochets.

ghshs1996,
That is really nice to make for your mom. I did make for my mom a poncho with Red heart yarn. I use light cream color it kinda like Ivory color.

MadKitten, what do you mean??
Do you mean what I like to make poncho, blanket or anything??

Crochet I love you sign hand

:wave: Hi.. I like to know do any one know how to make crochet I love you sign hand please let me know ASAP thanks
p.s make sure is show how make on video .. thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone like to crochet? Would like to share crochet pattern. Do you have idea ?? I would share my crochet pattern with you.:)

I like to crochet. I made a blanket from a blanket I got from a thrift shop. It's pretty. I don't know how to put a picture on this site. It would be nice to share pictures and patterns. Would you like to show me? It would be greatly appreciated. :ty:

What would you like to make ??

I made a strapless shirt and a shawl to go with it. It was nice. But, the shawl wasn't big enough. I gave it away to a church as donation. I like to make coasters and stuff like that. :lol:

I love to crochet, but haven't done it to patterns much. Made a King-size blanket for my daughter and son-in-law as a wedding present, all in single stitch with multi-shaded wool/yarn. Simple, no fancy stitching there.

Back