Does anyone agree that bad food is used to control population?

Even Mcdonalds put grease in some of the foods to enchance taste, but that's fattening.

Yes it´s correct...

I don't know where you get your information about England being health concious but there are plenty of junk food here as well.

I avoid it where I can by buying organic fruit and veg where I can. We still use things that are genetically modified and lots of things have adictives. Meat has hormones and antibiotics in it and many people end up in hospital because of food poisoning from things like Salmonella and Ecol or due to superbugs from eating too much meat that contains anti biotics so the bugs in their body forms a resistance to antibiotics and they get seriously ill.

I sometimes wonder if our government is delibratly trying to kill people because of our poor national health service or maybe it's just greed like with the dairy and meat industry.

My dad went for tests because of his heart condition. They gave him a sandwich to eat which was apsolutely packed with colesterol! So no I don't think that Britian is as health concious as all that. Or at least I hope not because if it is I shudder to think what the rest of the world is like.

I don't know where you get your information about England being health concious but there are plenty of junk food here as well.

I avoid it where I can by buying organic fruit and veg where I can. We still use things that are genetically modified and lots of things have adictives. Meat has hormones and antibiotics in it and many people end up in hospital because of food poisoning from things like Salmonella and Ecol or due to superbugs from eating too much meat that contains anti biotics so the bugs in their body forms a resistance to antibiotics and they get seriously ill.

I sometimes wonder if our government is delibratly trying to kill people because of our poor national health service or maybe it's just greed like with the dairy and meat industry.

My dad went for tests because of his heart condition. They gave him a sandwich to eat which was apsolutely packed with colesterol! So no I don't think that Britian is as health concious as all that. Or at least I hope not because if it is I shudder to think what the rest of the world is like.

Organic food sales hit £2bn in UK
BBC NEWS | Business | Organic food sales hit £2bn in UK

The reason the UK government takes care of people´s health is because their health risk costs Healthcare system billions. I beleive that you heard about this because you live in England. I learn it from my British family which is great to help to improve the people´s health risk.

My Dad also had high colesterol level, too. He was taught by healthcare system to change his eat habit. His health goes improve now and make sure that he won´t get high fat foods.

My difference experience on the comparision between England and America when I visited to. It´s easier for me to find health Fast Resturant to have my lunch or evening snack during trips when I was in England than in America. When you are on the city or town and want to look for something to eat... You can look junk and healthy Fast Resturants on the same town or city for your lunch or evening snack which is easy for you to decide which junk or health foods you want to have for your lunch or evening snack but in America doesn´t.

Example: I want to have salad sandwiches... We were in Shopping - Angel pointed the baker that I can get salad sandwiches... I saw and thank Angel and went to close baker and disappoint because they add ham or turkey salad with mayo in croissant as sandwiches... just croissants sandwiches... not any different choices...That´s not what I want... I only want pain roll (white or wheat) roll, not croissant with any fish, meat salads... It´s not easy to find any sandwiches there in America that I can walk and eat... If I want to have salad then I have to go in resturant. I do like to eat croissant with marmalade or jam, not that salad with mayo... toooo much...

Sure, we have junk resturants here in Europe but I would say that America are more than Europe. It´s easy for us to decide which junk or health fast resturant, we want to eat as "take away" or eat in the car or eat on the park bench... which is cheaper than in Resturant.

Even Mcdonalds put grease in some of the foods to enchance taste, but that's fattening.

Yup - very greasy ! Eww.. I think that's gross. I never like McDonald's. I like HuHot ( Magnolia ) Restaurant. Yum ! :D

Sex, fear, fast and extreme. 4 keywords of coperate america that sells. I think there's diet in there somewhere too.

Oh yes, other example:

Rebelgirl, her daughter, BabyAngel & I went to Wendy to have our lunch after long shopping. I am soooo glad when I found turkey & salad sandwich at last because I miss salad sandwiches too much...

I was like :ugh3: when they add fries with turkey & salad sandwich in foam box... I do not expect to have fries but just sandwich... I was like Okaaayyyy and said to myself that this is America culture... I ate turkey salad sandwich and surprised that they add mayo in salad sandwich... :eek3: I thought to myself again - "yeah, that´s America Culture"...

They add mayo in any salad or sandwiches automatic? Correct?

When I was at resturant with DreamDeaf & MizzDeaf - DreamDeaf told the waiter for me to not add/mix mayo in salad but just add any dressing or mayo in small bowl...

Yes that is correct.. they would add mayo automatically.. but you could tell them u want no mayo on the sandwich? they would do it for you.. it is all about choices.. you can tell them no fries? just sandwich? :) Just a thought so next time u come back to USA. you can tell them NO Mayo! :)

is this another conspiracy theory? anyways i don't think so. it's all about maximizing profits. if people are stupid enough to buy them, and then they are too stupid to live. that's the nicest thing i can say about them. we are all responsible to examine them thoroughly before buying them. information age [internet] is here for us. so use it. i used it to investigate cspi and their unethical practices.

I agree and you could add cigerettes, cigars, liqours and drugs to the list.

Junk foods are cheapest than health food. Family potato chip bag cost under $1.50 while bag of few apples cost over $2.00.
QUOTE]

Well it depends. A bag of potato chip equal to maybe just one or two potatos while we can grab cheap healthy potatos from the vegetable and fruits area.

Yeah, you are right...greazy foods there but they do serve
healthy alternatives like salads and healthy foods for the
kiddies though if people prefer that instead hamburgers and
fries, there are choices. My hubby loves McDonalds but i dont
really so whenever he has cravings for their nasty fish sandwich
(his favorite) i just get the salad, thats all and unsweetened
Iced tea..geez... lol! I have slightly high levels of blood sugar
so i have to watch what i eat and guess what? It went down
a lot and i have lost 11 lbs! My hubby is jealous...(?) he should
know why...geez...:roll:

Defee, Yup, I ate 2 cheeseburgers with fries and became sick after few hours later. I means go to store, it's my workplace to told my boss about what happen.

Puyo, Oh, I don't like Subway so much but prefer to eat at Quizno's Sub.

OH, thats terrible about u getting sick from eating them burgers and
fries at McDonalds...apparently somebody did not handle the food
carefully...ugh. Im glad you are feeling ok now.

Oh i dont have any problems with Subway..in fact, i love Subway and
i know they are careful handling the food as i can see they wear the
plastic gloves on when handling the food...and they have several kinds
of breads that we can choose..I love the wheat bread and several kinds
of cold cuts, veggies, etc that we can choose..its great! I always choose
the wheat bread, the lean meat like chicken or turkey, veggies like lettuce,
pickles, onions, green peppers, mustard, black pepper, thats it. Yummmy!
lol! OH, i dont use any cheese as they are fattening...

Yeah, you are right...greazy foods there but they do serve
healthy alternatives like salads and healthy foods for the
kiddies though if people prefer that instead hamburgers and
fries, there are choices. My hubby loves McDonalds but i dont
really so whenever he has cravings for their nasty fish sandwich
(his favorite) i just get the salad, thats all and unsweetened
Iced tea..geez... lol! I have slightly high levels of blood sugar
so i have to watch what i eat and guess what? It went down
a lot and i have lost 11 lbs! My hubby is jealous...(?) he should
know why...geez...:roll:

but be careful with the salad dressing.. it may be low calorie but its not. Dateline did tests on salad dressing and found it is high. better to bring your own salad dressing that way you know it is low calorie instead of other kind!

Remember, we live in one of the fattest country in the world and too many people choose fast foods and processed crap over healthy foods so they chose to have slow death.

Of course, the government here didn't force us to eat those bad foods and we're seeing a big trend of organic foods. I don't know why they would put bad stuff in the food and what is the point to it if they don't force us to eat it?
thats your theory on why this country is the fattest one.. and i had to disagree.

i tend to go to fast food often and i'm never fat.. but that doesn't mean that will happen. but its possibally will make my blood clot from fatty oils.

anyway... research believe people are overweight is because they sit on their computers, watch too much t.v., play too much video games, movies, anything that u're not doing physical activies and not go outside to excerise.. that's what the school papers i got today says that.

and no i don't think government controls population.. its the founder that controls (yes there are rules regarding to food safety under FDA) .. because they invent that restruant or food or so. its the people themself who eats controls what they choose to eat.

Oh yes, other example:

Rebelgirl, her daughter, BabyAngel & I went to Wendy to have our lunch after long shopping. I am soooo glad when I found turkey & salad sandwich at last because I miss salad sandwiches too much...

I was like :ugh3: when they add fries with turkey & salad sandwich in foam box... I do not expect to have fries but just sandwich... I was like Okaaayyyy and said to myself that this is America culture... I ate turkey salad sandwich and surprised that they add mayo in salad sandwich... :eek3: I thought to myself again - "yeah, that´s America Culture"...

They add mayo in any salad or sandwiches automatic? Correct?
It sounds like you got a "combo" meal. That includes fries. I never order combo meals at fast food places. I order just the sandwich or a wrap, and a drink. Usually I order just a salad and a drink at Wendy's. I don't order fries.

Many fast food restaurants give you the mayo for sandwiches in a separate container so you can add it or leave it off. Same with the salad dressing. The customer makes the decision.

It sounds like you got a "combo" meal. That includes fries. I never order combo meals at fast food places. I order just the sandwich or a wrap, and a drink. Usually I order just a salad and a drink at Wendy's. I don't order fries.

Many fast food restaurants give you the mayo for sandwiches in a separate container so you can add it or leave it off. Same with the salad dressing. The customer makes the decision.

Reba is correct. They have combos or just sandwiches. Wendys do have salads if want to subsititue for fries.

I dont believe bad food are created to reduce population - remember, it is our free will to eat what we want.

It is the businessess that makes money out of our poor choices - not the government.

Simply go into a store and buy fresh fruits/veggies - no one is forcing you to eat bad foods.

It is not foods that is creating this crisis - it is our lack of movement too. We cant expect to stay thin if we sit on our chairs 24/7 and eat healthy foods - it is our lack of exercising. We drive when we could walk. We watch TV when we could be outside playing sports or just moving around.

thats your theory on why this country is the fattest one.. and i had to disagree.

i tend to go to fast food often and i'm never fat.. but that doesn't mean that will happen. but its possibally will make my blood clot from fatty oils.

anyway... research believe people are overweight is because they sit on their computers, watch too much t.v., play too much video games, movies, anything that u're not doing physical activies and not go outside to excerise.. that's what the school papers i got today says that.

and no i don't think government controls population.. its the founder that controls (yes there are rules regarding to food safety under FDA) .. because they invent that restruant or food or so. its the people themself who eats controls what they choose to eat.

then try eat fast food for 3 meals everyday, plus depends on meal, some of them can be much fatter than average.

For me, I can be gain more weight if I eat chicken nuggets with fries at mcdonald's every night, after I noticed some weight gain then I stopped to eat mcdonald's every night, it was back in early 2007.

OH, thats terrible about u getting sick from eating them burgers and
fries at McDonalds...apparently somebody did not handle the food
carefully...ugh. Im glad you are feeling ok now.

Oh i dont have any problems with Subway..in fact, i love Subway and
i know they are careful handling the food as i can see they wear the
plastic gloves on when handling the food...and they have several kinds
of breads that we can choose..I love the wheat bread and several kinds
of cold cuts, veggies, etc that we can choose..its great! I always choose
the wheat bread, the lean meat like chicken or turkey, veggies like lettuce,
pickles, onions, green peppers, mustard, black pepper, thats it. Yummmy!
lol! OH, i dont use any cheese as they are fattening...

If you want lowfat cheese, just get 2% milk or no milk (full skim milk), taste would be totally different, I prefer to take whole milk because of lovely taste.

but be careful with the salad dressing.. it may be low calorie but its not. Dateline did tests on salad dressing and found it is high. better to bring your own salad dressing that way you know it is low calorie instead of other kind!

Yes, i realize that...they dont seem to have low fat or even fat free
dressings so i just drizzle a little bit on my salad...i dont like too much
dressing on my salad anyways, never have. People was shocked when
i just dribble a little bit of dressing, and i get disgusted when they
practically pour whole bottle of dressing on theirs...ugh, ugh. LOL!
The dietitian told me that is fine if i just put a little bit on my dressing
if i cant find low fat dressing in restaurants. I could bring my own but
i wonder if the restaurants would allow that??

Back