Does anyone agree that bad food is used to control population?

There's McDonald's in Germany but not know about BK.

McDonald's in UK is totally different cuz they has healthly, lowfat than in USA does.

I've heard that the salads you get from mcdonalds are really unhealthy.

Not that I ever eat there.

I don't know why people think the UK is healthy. I've never been to USA so I can't really compaire.

Didn't you say on another thread though that walmart in USA sold organic foods? Well ASDA (Walmart in UK) does not sell any organic products at all. Or at least it didn't.

It must be a conspiracy since fattening and junk foods are cheaper than healthy and wholesome foods. :hmm:

I don't know why people think the UK is healthy. I've never been to USA so I can't really compaire.

Didn't you say on another thread though that walmart in USA sold organic foods? Well ASDA (Walmart in UK) does not sell any organic products at all. Or at least it didn't.

That's odd, wal-mart in USA does sell organic food at cheap price, you would notice about tags on shelves and it's info about organic food, plus organic foods are growing at wal-mart as some other unpopular, unhealthly food has to removed and labeled as clearance to make more room for organic foods.

I'm employee here and checked about some organic food, it is probably not complete like grocery store does.

There's link about organic food at Wal-Mart, need to look for supercenter, not regular.
Wal-Mart Eyes Organic Foods - New York Times

The Cornucopia Institute » Mislabeling Organic Food at Wal-Mart

WalMart_organics_display.jpg

Whats so unhealthy about any salads? Its just mostly lettuce, tomatoes,
shredded carrots, etc...so what is so unhealthy about them? mmm?
except maybe the salad dressing you put on them? yeah, if you use
regular dressing, thats fattening. I dont use a lot of it as i dont like too
much of it, if i can get low fat or fat free dressing, that would be great
but most places dont have them..At some buffet restaurants, they have
low fat and fat free dressing, oil and vinegar on the side for the customers
which is great.

Alot of grocery stores sell organic foods, Pacman is right, Wal mart do
sell organic food and usually are cheaper than most grocery stores. It
has to be at Supercenter Walmart though.

I believe so because they put in bad indegredents that cause cancer, health problems, weaknesses and death. They probably agreed with the government to keep the population under control. Without that, it will cause population to grow out of control and we would probably get a billion people in the United States already. Please debate whether you agree or not.

I remember I was more interest into organic foods and studied to find a way to kill those bugs which had destroy crops instead of pesticide. I do believe pesticide cause cancer but what choice do we have especially how we do to control diseases in plants and infest (mispelling). Government had banned DDT nowday and we get weaker pesticide and not all of them work great. I do not think it had to do to keep population under control. It was more alike to prevent people from starve to death. But then again I wanted new kind of oil to fry those foods in restaurant alike Evan or olive oil instead of fat which caused health problem. So far in NY banned those type of oil which I wish it goes same for here.

Whats so unhealthy about any salads? Its just mostly lettuce, tomatoes,
shredded carrots, etc...so what is so unhealthy about them? mmm?
except maybe the salad dressing you put on them?

Yes, I meant the salad dressings. If it's high in colesterol, saturated fat, and aditives to make it last longer that's not healthy although I tend to avoid non organic fruit and veg when and where I can because I am worried about it being non GM and sprayed with pestacides.

Pacman: It's good that Walmarts in USA have started doing organic. To be honest it's been ages since I went to that shop so maybe UK branch has caught on too. I know they didn't when I last went to that shop as I couldn't find anything organic at all.

When I stock in canned meat, oh shit, that what WIC approved the canned of tuna and found WIC label on shelves, I was just wonders because tuna does contain mercury, that which is bad for children, plus women with preggy.

I hate tuna but other seafood are okay but not eat so often due mercury issue, just per week.

thats why they said to eat tuna in moderate .. not every day .. :)

You are exactly right and it is especially important for
pregnant women too! They should not eat any fish especially
tuna because of high mercury in them.
I like canned tuna in water only, not oil. I hate oily tuna, ugh.
At first, my hubby wanted the oily tuna and i had to convince him
that it is not good for people to eat oily tuna so i told him just to
try the tuna in water and see how good it tasted..well, he was
surprised how it tastes! I had to do haul over his eating habits for better
but once in awhile he still likes to eat junk food like McDonalds..lol!
thats ok for just once in awhile...not everyday. He has lost 9 lbs!
thanks to me, hehe ;)

You are exactly right and it is especially important for
pregnant women too! They should not eat any fish especially
tuna because of high mercury in them.
I like canned tuna in water only, not oil. I hate oily tuna, ugh.
At first, my hubby wanted the oily tuna and i had to convince him
that it is not good for people to eat oily tuna so i told him just to
try the tuna in water and see how good it tasted..well, he was
surprised how it tastes! I had to do haul over his eating habits for better
but once in awhile he still likes to eat junk food like McDonalds..lol!
thats ok for just once in awhile...not everyday. He has lost 9 lbs!
thanks to me, hehe ;)

Oh well, If I was both of you then I wouldn't feed seafood to children until they are older enough to eat seafood, I would be scared if it can charge on child neglect due mercury poisoning or other health problem.

Whale is WORST but Japanese kids would eat like that.

Oh well, If I was both of you then I wouldn't feed seafood to children until they are older enough to eat seafood, I would be scared if it can charge on child neglect due mercury poisoning or other health problem.

Whale is WORST but Japanese kids would eat like that.

*nods* Seafoods in Japan <==== EVERYWHERE!

Exactly but the problem is when I was in Cedar Point - none of fruit, veggies, etc... I can buy to eat for lunch..but just junk resturants. I was about brought sandwich, apple and bottle of water with me to cedar point but I was told that I am not allow to bring foods with me into cedar point. I can see the problem is that the people have habit to depend on junk Resturants all the time because they see too many junk foods....than health foods.
You're right that amusement parks and fairs are notorious for serving only junk food. I once took this girl to the Texas state fair. I said "Oh, we'll just grab something to eat at the fair." When we got hungry, we started looking around for food, but it was all garbage. She's kind of health conscious and so am I, so we ended up not eating. I think she was annoyed with me, but it was alright because the handwriting analysis booth said we weren't a match anyway. I guess it was naive of me to think I could find a salad at a place famous for inventing fried Coke.

Anyway, I understand your frustration at Cedar Point, but the quality of food at amusement parks is not representative of the United States in general. Even at most fast food restaurants, you can find something decently healthy (usually in the form of a grilled chicken sandwich). People just need to educate themselves about health.

One more thing- I don't believe the government is trying to taint our precious bodily fluids. But perhaps it's the fluoride telling me to say that.

Interesting, some of you said that it´s not good to eat tuna a lot but moderately.

I myself eat tuna real alot....

Did you know that tuna has high protein, very low fat and low sodium? It is also good source of vitamin A, B6, B12, Niacin, minerals, low cholesterol as well. (I check label of my canned tuna).

If you want to have tuna then it must be canned in water or their own liquid without oil. I do have canned tuna with water, without oil or freeze tuna steak... mmmhhh

I use tuna as
cassorole
sandwiches with tomatoes
tuna salad

mmmmhhhh

Mainly important is pick right quality canned of tuna and read back of their label.

Interesting, some of you said that it´s not good to eat tuna a lot but moderately.

I myself eat tuna real alot....

Did you know that tuna has high protein, very low fat and low sodium? It is also good source of vitamin A, B6, B12, Niacin, minerals, low cholesterol as well. (I check label of my canned tuna).

If you want to have tuna then it must be canned in water or their own liquid without oil. I do have canned tuna with water, without oil or freeze tuna steak... mmmhhh

I use tuna as
cassorole
sandwiches with tomatoes
tuna salad

mmmmhhhh

Mainly important is pick right quality canned of tuna and read back of their label.

Wanna buy america favorite tuna?
starkist.jpg

I use that for tuna helper and it taste like alright.
hfst803.jpg

It must be a conspiracy since fattening and junk foods are cheaper than healthy and wholesome foods. :hmm:

I noticed that organic foods are more last than non-organic foods. Non-organic foods get old ( mold ) fast than organic foods. I prefer organic foods over non-organic foods.

Non-organic foods caused the health problems because, of hormones and antibotics. If, the non-organic foods caused all that, then I wonder why the FDA approved them ? :-\

I noticed that organic foods are more last than non-organic foods. Non-organic foods get old ( mold ) fast than organic foods. I prefer organic foods over non-organic foods.

Non-organic foods caused the health problems because, of hormones and antibotics. If, the non-organic foods caused all that, then I wonder why the FDA approved them ? :-\

Have you heard about "Natural food"? that's other word, not like organic but contain all natural.

Not all non-organic foods are hogged with antibiotic and hormone, such as Oreo isn't one of them. It's common on regular eggs or meats.

Have you heard about "Natural food"? that's other word, not like organic but contain all natural.

I will have to research on that one myself... to get more informations. I want to see if, it is different than organic or if, the organic is better than natural food.

Not all non-organic foods are hogged with antibiotic and hormone, such as Oreo isn't one of them. It's common on regular eggs or meats.

You are right. That's what I mean. Thanks ! :)

Because FDA is stooopid. :lol:

Back