Does AD Make You Hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made choc chip cookies, yum..

Right now, I'm drinking orange juice medium pulp.

Right now I'm eating a pudding cup and drinking a pepsi :D

I just had pizza from Papa John's. YUM!

It was the Zesty Italiano Pizza and Tuscan Six Cheese Pizza.

Boy, with just a couple slices of each... I'm stuffed! At least, I've got plenty of leftovers for tomorrow. :)

I just had pizza from Papa John's. YUM!

It was the Zesty Italiano Pizza and Tuscan Six Cheese Pizza.

Boy, with just a couple slices of each... I'm stuffed! At least, I've got plenty of leftovers for tomorrow. :)

To be honest, I don't care for Papa John's pizza. I prefer Little Ceasar's or Pizza Hut.

I used to *love* Rocky Rococo's, but unfortunately they went out of business years ago. :(

I'm hungry and I don't know what I want to fix. :lol:

SO AM I? HUNGRY AS HELLLL...Ah sorry. I can't eat...yet. I'm in a meeting. Damn.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that maybe you can get something after your meeting.

I had lunch at McDonalds. I tried to get a caramel sundae, and the woman started waving at the ice cream machine. I could not figure out what she was saying. She seemed very excitable. So I got chocolate milk for dessert instead.

It was not a good substitute for a sundae.

I'm hungry and I don't know what I want to fix. :lol:

What I always find ironic is that I'm never in the mood for the foods I have here at home. :lol:

Now I'm starting to get hungry. I think I'm going to make some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies today. :)

I had lunch at McDonalds. I tried to get a caramel sundae, and the woman started waving at the ice cream machine. I could not figure out what she was saying. She seemed very excitable. So I got chocolate milk for dessert instead.

It was not a good substitute for a sundae.

Bott,

Maybe the ice cream machine wasn't working? :hmm:

And you're right. There is no substitute for a delicious caramel sundae. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back