Does AD Make You Hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am on AD late at night and it seems like when I am on I am always hungry.Ok last night I had a lemon pie the night before ice cream the night before a piece of cold chicken the night before a pop-tart the night before that I can't remember. :giggle: How about you?

For me I think it would be the opposite. Gives me something to do instead of snacking. :)

I think maybe I am reading too many threads and need something to do with my other hand :lol:

Particpate more. You need two hands to type!:P

It's funny that you say that bacause I was thinking the same .Well I only use both my hands when I am in a live chat room when I am on AD I am soooo lazy when it comes to the computer :lol:

I think it has something to with your name.

When you're in AllDeaf, you see your own name a lot. Seeing that gives you a sudden urge to drink Pepsi. While drinking Pepsi, you feel like biting something... food! ;)

I think it has something to with your name.

When you're in AllDeaf, you see your own name a lot. Seeing that gives you a sudden urge to drink Pepsi. While drinking Pepsi, you feel like biting something... food! ;)

You might be right about that now I am sitting here with a 20oz pepsi and a bag of peanuts :D

You might be right about that now I am sitting here with a 20oz pepsi and a bag of peanuts :D
Peanuts... eww!

There's a place in Rochester that you might enjoy... T.C. Hooligans.

It's a popular place where people go during those WWE PPV that happen once a month. They have free peanuts for their customers. Just grab a basket and grab a few handfuls of peanuts. The floor is usually littered with peanut shells.

The same goes for a steakhouse that I used to go to from time to time, which is also in Rochester. ;)

Peanuts... eww!

There's a place in Rochester that you might enjoy... T.C. Hooligans.

It's a popular place where people go during those WWE PPV that happen once a month. They have free peanuts for their customers. Just grab a basket and grab a few handfuls of peanuts. The floor is usually littered with peanut shells.

The same goes for a steakhouse that I used to go to from time to time, which is also in Rochester. ;)

Vampy I love peanuts but I hate wrestling ;)

Vampy I love peanuts but I hate wrestling ;)
Then bring a friend and talk with your friends instead.

I always go with my friends to this event when I was in Rochester. However, 75% of the time... we end up talking instead of watching WWE. ;)

So, you eat peanuts all the time when you're in AllDeaf?

Then bring a friend and talk with your friends instead.

I always go with my friends to this event when I was in Rochester. However, 75% of the time... we end up talking instead of watching WWE. ;)

So, you eat peanuts all the time when you're in AllDeaf?

Sometimes I get into a mood for them but not all the time.

sometimes

AD makes me still lates because i cant slept enough but i love stay up!

I think maybe I am reading too many threads and need something to do with my other hand :lol:

:laugh2: your another hand with pager BB and Sidekick either too!! ;)

LoL. AD making me hungry is too much posts and reading. I am eating 100 calories of snack. AD made me Addictive. I need to focus on something different. I need to break time from AD.

LoL. AD making me hungry is too much posts and reading. I am eating 100 calories of snack. AD made me Addictive. I need to focus on something different. I need to break time from AD.

It made me addictive. my mom noticed.

Yeah. My husband noticed me too. I need to break for little while.

Right now I am sitting here eating a fruit & nut granola bar and drinking pepsi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back