Does AD Make You Hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, just bought some pepsi little while ago and got it in freezer now.

Secretblend, don't put the pespi in the freezer for too long, okay? It will blow up, like I did in the past, blew up my mum's mini freezer by accident.

Secretblend, don't put the pespi in the freezer for too long, okay? It will blow up, like I did in the past, blew up my mum's mini freezer by accident.

Thanks but I only leave it in there for an hour or so. Just long enough to get it cold so I can drink it.

My late night snack was a couple strips of bacon and some cheddar cheese.

Accompanied by Diet Rite cola. No sugar, no caffeine, no aspartame. No taste.:hmm:

So now Secretblend will be your favorite ADer?

By the way, Jolie put up a thread about a woman who is getting her Coca Cola addiction treated, and she claims being addicted to Coke is a result of being deaf.:giggle:

So now Secretblend will be your favorite ADer?

By the way, Jolie put up a thread about a woman who is getting her Coca Cola addiction treated, and she claims being addicted to Coke is a result of being deaf.:giggle:

:laugh2:

i'm in the mood for peanut butter toast right now, but unfortunately, i ran out of peanut butter. :mad2:

Just starting my day with a healthy breakfast of Lime Diet Pepsi and barbeque chips.:P

Today I must make an orange chocolate cake and a dinner for my stepmother to celebrate her birthday. All family coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back