Do your cats know when you're on the computer?

Oh, hahaha!! Snowball is full white, too! Also, his brother is full white but he has blue eyes. His name is Sugar. Let's not get confused; Snowball is yellow eyes and Sugar is blue eyes. :lol:

catlover_Amy81 said:
Oh, hahaha!! Snowball is full white, too! Also, his brother is full white but he has blue eyes. His name is Sugar. Let's not get confused; Snowball is yellow eyes and Sugar is blue eyes. :lol:
wow!! snowball has yellow and sometime green eyes swing.... WOW! i wanna full white with blue eyes!!!! dang!

My 2 cats hearty & auburn knew i m usin computer, auburn always pull my boxer down to get my attention to get him on my lap watch monitor as usual :lol: hearty nah will lay on dresser watch monitor but mostly moth on monitor make cats walk on keyboard tsk tsk oh boy :lol:

Did you know full white with blue eyes that born deaf? I believe not. We thought Sugar was deaf; but he is not. We took them from the animal shelter where I worked a few years ago.

catlover_Amy81 said:
Did you know full white with blue eyes that born deaf? I believe not. We thought Sugar was deaf; but he is not. We took them from the animal shelter where I worked a few years ago.
not true.. wow.. i love white cats i dont know why...

Oh! I almost forgot, you know what? When I'm using on the computer, Snowball gets on my laps then he started to grabbed my arms then started biting softly and play rough with me. He likes to play rough. :evil:

yea... snowball saw me use computer then he ego and jumped on my desk and lay down front me.. i was alike dont u mind??? he purrrr... so i pet him and let him lay on my computer... growling at him.. but i LOVE HIM DEATH!

My cat would walk on my keyboard trying to type something.. sometimes will say ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

happens when I'm gone somewhere and come back home, someone had imed me in aim and my cat ended up typing various of letters of course didn't make sense but she seems to try to communicate! she probably gets tired of me being on the computer and wants something from me. that goes for my dog too.. always sitting on my chair where i can't sit back and relax.

This pretty much explains it....my Mandie, the attention whore. LOL

Photo39.jpg

Photo38.jpg

Back