Do your cats know when you're on the computer?

deafdyke

Reaction score
Do your cats know when you're on the computer? One of mine does...if I'm on the computer and she wants to go out (even if there's someone else home) she'll trot up the stairs and ask me to let her out. I also had the cutest little foster kitten who would curl up on my shoulder and purr in my ear when I was on the computer. Sometimes my other cat will come up and sleep on the keyboard.

deafdyke said:
Do your cats know when you're on the computer? One of mine does...if I'm on the computer and she wants to go out (even if there's someone else home) she'll trot up the stairs and ask me to let her out. I also had the cutest little foster kitten who would curl up on my shoulder and purr in my ear when I was on the computer. Sometimes my other cat will come up and sleep on the keyboard.

My two cats were annoyed me when I was checking on my emails and browse the sites. Pumpkin tends to rub around on my neck and purr. Garfield sat on the computer chair to sniff around my hair and ear. They want to get my attention. They are so adorable cats as my babies !

ohhh yea!!! when i am online, my cat keep on come and walk around my legs under desk, and i say hi baby boy, he meow at me.. then i say come on here on the bed, he jumped and purrrr... he keep on stare at me while i am online.. he wont give up.. so i decided offline then i lay on the bed, he is exciting and purrrrr loud... he wanna me pet him and give him.. he is my baby!!!!

Mine will occasionally plop down in my lap while I'm trying to type. LOL.

TweetyBird said:
ohhh yea!!! when i am online, my cat keep on come and walk around my legs under desk, and i say hi baby boy, he meow at me.. then i say come on here on the bed, he jumped and purrrr... he keep on stare at me while i am online.. he wont give up.. so i decided offline then i lay on the bed, he is exciting and purrrrr loud... he wanna me pet him and give him.. he is my baby!!!!

You lie to us !!! Sylvester hold you in his hand while you relax after you checked on your emails and addictive to the AllDeaf form. ;)

00196_sylvester_tweety_with.gif

since i m living with 3 cats, two of them will block the monitor, won't let me to look and they would want to play with the mouse pointers. grr.. but they are just cute when they puzzled whatever im doing with the computers..

by the way.. i think keyboard make some sounds that way cats love to listen.. i guess..

Sabrina said:
You lie to us !!! Sylvester hold you in his hand while you relax after you checked on your emails and addictive to the AllDeaf form. ;)

00196_sylvester_tweety_with.gif
:rofl::rofl: haha i am laugh so hard!!!!! FAROUT!! :ily: also shhh dont tell alldeaf abt Sylvester hold me in his hand!!! shhhhhh!!!! :mrgreen:

TweetyBird said:
:rofl::rofl: haha i am laugh so hard!!!!! FAROUT!! :ily: also shhh dont tell alldeaf abt Sylvester hold me in his hand!!! shhhhhh!!!! :mrgreen:

70100_Fall_Tweety.jpg

Oh No !!! She is hidding under the tree !!! :eek2:

My Rosie does that -- she has an uncanny sense of knowing when I'm on the computer. When I'm not -- just sitting on couch and watching TV, she's fine...sleeps next to me or play games with Pizza, the other cat....

But when I'm on the computer, Rosie immediately runs up to me and jumps onto my lap and starts scratching at my lap --annoying the heck out of me, heh. Not only that, she also jumps onto my shoulder and tries to push her butt in my face, ugh! I had to push her away numerous of times and tell her to piss off! But as stubborn as she is -- she kept on coming back and bothering me! Augh! :lol:
Then I give up and move away from the computer, she immediately stops bothering me and walks away! Gawd!

Diamondback, my feline, would do THIS:

[edited: Yes this is my own cat, on my cluttering desk. And no I was not checking AllDeaf.com out. ;) ]

gnarlydorkette said:

[edited: Yes this is my own cat, on my cluttering desk. And no I was not checking AllDeaf.com out. ;) ]

Feline wants to check AllDeaf forum FIRST !! She hold the computer to stay away from you. Feline is so cute !

gnarlydorkette said:

Looks like she wants attention FIRST, and then she MAY allow you to peruse through the 'net. ;)

gnarlydorkette said:

Super, I laugh when I saw your picture.... I like it very much :mrgreen:

Here is Sussi, she is also bother me like this too. :mrgreen: She play with mouse to bother me. My 2nd cat Kim, too. She walked on keyboard to get my attention. :mrgreen:

sussi.jpg

Sussi also bother my sons, too.. She alway lied on the table near keyboard & her paw on keyboard. Please see the picture exactly then you will find where Sussi is with my sons.

Attachments

• sussi1 (1).jpg
    sussi1 (1).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
My cat always know when I am on the computer but more so, when I have webcam on.

He always seem to know when the webcam's on because he'll get up and block the monitor and webcam from my view, lol.

Also he somehow knew if I'm talking to men, he'll get in the way of the monitor. If it's the ladies, he left me alone in peace.

ummm....I'm not sure if my cats know when I'm on the computer.....Should I call Dr Dottie?... :-o

Oh yea! One of my cats, Snowball always get on my laps then he started to grabbed my arms everyday! Sometimes he got into my way to look at the computer's screen and on keyboards. :laugh2:

catlover_Amy81 said:
Oh yea! One of my cats, Snowball always get on my laps then he started to grabbed my arms everyday! Sometimes he got into my way to look at the computer's screen and on keyboards. :laugh2:
huh?? ur cat name Snowball??? same my cat name is Snowball cuz of he has full white!!! what abt u?

Miss-Delectable said:
My cat always know when I am on the computer but more so, when I have webcam on.

He always seem to know when the webcam's on because he'll get up and block the monitor and webcam from my view, lol.

Also he somehow knew if I'm talking to men, he'll get in the way of the monitor. If it's the ladies, he left me alone in peace.
same here... my cat started do that abt 2 months now.. let me show u the pic ...

Back