Do you want to visit Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the links that you will be surprised. Russia is almost copying the idea from Saudi Arabia's island.

Palm Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Palm Jebel Ali [Palm Islands, Dubai] - Property Development - TEN Real Estate [UAE]

Thank you for links. I like the Islands Design. I agree with you about Russia is copycat from UAE. May UAE came to Sochi, Russia to help with design the islands. :hmm:

FoxRac is right. It's not Saudi Arabia.

No, just the fish egg and their Russian style fish, I ate dinner with them only once :)

That's very true, I think most of European people tend to not really friendly with the strangers, like they don't smile at you if you smile at them. My friend's family was shy to meet me at the first time and doesn't even smile except for the parents till they finally getting know me.

They might be shy because of speak in foreign languages? :hmm:

No, it's the opposite. Americans seem too friendly to foreigners. The people in Ukraine were suspicious of American friendliness, until they got to know each other.

That's odd. I can't understand why Ukrainian and Russian are feeling strange with American's friendly. I have a friends moved to USA from Latvia. They are so friendly and have a great heart. I guess everyone are different.

How much cost is jeans in Russia?

That what I thought to ask Jolie how much for jean in Russia. It sound expensive to buy jean. Do you think it's thick jean? I am waiting for Jolie to respond.

That what I thought to ask Jolie how much for jean in Russia. It sound expensive to buy jean. Do you think it's thick jean? I am waiting for Jolie to respond.

Jeans in USA is usually $30-$80 for good brand, expensive jeans like Diesel could be up as $280.

I believe some Russians travel to other countries like Ukraine, Germany, etc to buy clothes and things more cheaply.

How much cost is jeans in Russia?

I cannot remember how much they priced jeans, but I would say no more than $300 (USD).

Liebling probably will know.

Well, from what I was told by my friend, She said the jeans in Russia was between $200 to $300, perhaps more than that. That was few years ago. I am not sure how much it costs now these days.

I'm sure either Authentic or Liebling can answer and clear this up.

Well, from what I was told by my friend, She said the jeans in Russia was between $200 to $300, perhaps more than that. That was few years ago. I am not sure how much it costs now these days.

I found out that inflation in Russia is higher.

That's odd. I can't understand why Ukrainian and Russian are feeling strange with American's friendly. I have a friends moved to USA from Latvia. They are so friendly and have a great heart. I guess everyone are different.
It has nothing to do with language or "heart". The Ukrainians that Hubby met had warm and generous hearts. They were just more suspicious of stranagers who smile at them. They suspect that there is an ulterior (hidden) motive.

It was a poor country that had experienced a very harsh history.

you are correct. Jeans in foreign countries are very expensive. That's why whenever there is riot, they raid clothing stores for jeans.

It has nothing to do with language or "heart". The Ukrainians that Hubby met had warm and generous hearts. They were just more suspicious of stranagers who smile at them. They suspect that there is an ulterior (hidden) motive.

It was a poor country that had experienced a very harsh history.

because of USSR? I remember and it was really very harsh that I had seen during USSR time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back