Do You Wanna Dance.....

Actually, hearing men have told alot of us deaf women that we were excellent dancers BECAUSE we know how to follow! Hearing women do not follow as they should. ONE partner has to follow the other or it won't work!

:dance2:

During my senior year of HS I took a dance class... We did all sorts of different things and performed at the end of the class as sort of final exam. It was fun. ^^

The ex and I took dance lessons. It was a lot of fun. I'm not a great dancer though, but I'd like to take more lessons some day.

cental34 said:
Do I want to dance? Yes. Can I dance? No.

LOL!!

I love dancing and yes I can dance :fruit: umm I think I can!

I love dancing, But I have to be drunk to have a guts to do it. :Ohno:

Cheri said:

Caught her dancing herself in the front of mirror, shes lying she can dance. she can do Salasa

Cheri said:

drunk? how? sweetie, you wouldn't drink a strawberry margaritas when we were in Reno! :giggle:

tegumi said:
The Electric Slide maybe?

I really didn't know what the name of that dance was from the P.E. coach, but when I looked up Electric Slide, that could be it. :) But that was a fun dance though when I had to do it with my class. :)

P.S. We didn't have Internet back then, so I never have thought about looking it up about what kind of dance it was! ;)

i like to headbang, and do my own dancing... although i did take salsa classes it was fun.

i would like to learn to dance like hip hop. but, i wonder if there is have any free lesson on-line than buy a dvd or a vhs?

I dance i do Dance line which is like school dance teams and i do jazz and when my partner feels up to dancing i do salsa and tango, and soon we will start ball room, oh and i do country line dancing and belly dancing. Belly dancing is my fav

Me Dancing? HA!

NO way in hell. C and I will do our little dance in the kitchen or in the hallways when we are in that mood, but in public, puh-please.

The first and last time I danced with C was at a swing club that our friends thought was for beginners but it turned out it was bunch of advanced swing dancers :doh: so it was HARD to stay up with them. I ended up letting them throwing me around on the dance floor. :booty:

I did take "three-days" courses at my senior year in high school. Learned the foxtrot, swing, electric slide (everybody knows that one by heart!) But unfortunately I only learned how to lead the dance. I danced with my Deaf female friends... there were four Deaf girls, and one Deaf guy and none of us wanted to dance with the "ewww-HEARIES" mates so we stayed with each other and turned down every other boy/girl dance mates... I ended up being the man since I was the tallest girl just to give my Deaf male friend a break from dancing with FOUR deaf girls (my girl friends cannot spin me without my head being almost decapitated by their arms).

I do want to learn how to do tango and stuff like that-- no hip-hop thing for me. SPARE ME. I think the traditional dances are easy to remember-- there is no way for somebody to laugh at me as I 'bust some moves' to the hip-hop/rap/whatever is the teenbooper's favorite music today...

i like dance around in my room to 80s music

I met a strange lady she made me nervous, she took me in and gave me breakfast .. she said do you come from the land down under :dance2: :whistle:

Gnarly,... you'll have to tell me where that swing club is.

I was looking for a thread mentioning dancing. And here it is. Reason is because I'm so OUT of SHAPE (just looked at myself in a full length mirror this morning, ugh). I used to run... but I really don't like the area that I live in, and I have no time to drive out somewhere else just to run in circles.

Anyhow... since a gym membership just won't do it for me. (I hate contracts, especially if it's a long-term one, plus I get bored pretty easy there), I figured, ah-ha dancing would be ideal.... it is/was my favorite type of excerise as a youngun' I'm familiar with the following:

Nightclub (of course... I inspire to go-go dance)
Salsa
Cha-cha
Waltz
Fox Trot
Swing/Lindyhop
Ballet
Jazz
Tap
Hip-hop
Barynya (kinda joking)
and more..

Was wondering if any of you know of how I can find a good place to get my heart rate going up without having to shell out $20 bucks nightly for cover charges. Or perhaps any DVDs with fun dance exercises?

in High School I do dance that learn lesson call " Dancing Hands" for 1 1/2 yrs cause I just graduated in 1996 hehehe but now I am no good at dance now lol .... ummm I never had slow dance before but 2 guys ask me so I did slow dance with them lol

<~~~love hip hop dance and shakin booty dance also dirty dance! :giggle: i did before when i was in high school all my friends was shocked and said damn you are good dance i said *grins* cuz neve see me like that cuz they thought i can't do it i told them i do dare can dance on foor.

Back