Do you use HAs?

my ha batteries usually last me about 2 weeks on avg...unless I forget to turn off my ha b4 i go to bed:ty: lol and i use size 13 batts usually energizer and they cost about usually anywhere from 8-12 bucks for about 8 batts i think...depending..sometimes there are sales! lol

When I used #675 batteries they lasted me two weeks on averages. the batteries for Beltone I have now, #13, last me up to 10 days.
The bigger the battery the longer it last...?

Fuzzy

I thought it was mostly dependant on type of HA (power, etc) and maybe level of technology??? Hmmm. Yup, like most others mine last 7-9 days. I feel 12-15$ for month's supply of batteries is small price to pay to help my communication ability, especially at work.

I've been wearing my hearing aids everyday since I was 18 months old. I've had various Siemens, Danavox and Interton hearing aids. I usually purchase average 60 packs of batteries at Costco. I cannot speak and listen without both hearing aids. I don't mind hearing my teen nieces complaining about boys. *grins* Sometimes I find it creepy hearing myself swallowing liquids and food down my throat. Gross.

hey i wonder if costco here hs big pack of ha batteries:)...wow good idea..buy bulk! lol:D

If Costco has Hearing Aid Center, they should have batteries. I think 30 pack of #675 batteries costs $9.

Just a habit. All my life I always depend on my HA's very effectually that helps me to hear a lot.

I've worn HAs for about 15 years, since I was 25. First CICs, then ITCs and now Widex Diva 19 BTEs for the past 2 1/2 years. The BTEs are by far the best. Replace the batts every Friday. I get most of my batts from CVS which runs specials about once a month. Use the CVS card and get additional coupons thru using the card, so that with a special plus the coupons, I have spen as little as $1 for 8 batteries.

Wore HAs since I was a little baby. I find it helpful hearing some environmental noises and it's quite easier to lipread with it on.

I'm going to get new pair next week, yay!

Batteries for me'd last longer than a week, I think.

Wore HAs since I was a little baby. I find it helpful hearing some environmental noises and it's quite easier to lipread with it on.

I'm going to get new pair next week, yay!

Batteries for me'd last longer than a week, I think.

Hope you'll be very happy with the new set :)

Fuzzy

Back