do you trust the COPS?

I don't trust cops really, as they jump to conclusions and accuse innocent people of stuff they haven't even done!

Long story that I don't really want to get into

But the police officer based at my high school was okay, she was supportive, used to talk to students if they had any problems etc.

Oh yes, I remmy, the school police officer (AKA hall monitor), they're good officers been chat with me for short time..

At high school reunion party, I saw the same school police officers and chatted with them with an interpreter. Both school police officers knew me for long time ago, they remmy me that I was in broomball game accident just across from the high school while school police officers carried an army cot (classic gurney and no wheels).

Do I trust cops? Not every single one of them.

Some cops don't even enforce the laws, like this one time when I was with a friend the officer was behind us ran a license plate check, the officer pulled her over and informed her that her driver's license was expired and that she had no business operating a vehicle, she was ticketed and then the officer told her she could go ahead home. :confused: huh?? First the officer said she had no business driving a car, but then allows her to drive the car home without a valid driver license? Okayyyyyy..

Do I trust cops? Not every single one of them.

Some cops don't even enforce the laws, like this one time when I was with a friend the officer was behind us ran a license plate check, the officer pulled her over and informed her that her driver's license was expired and that she had no business operating a vehicle, she was ticketed and then the officer told her she could go ahead home. :confused: huh?? First the officer said she had no business driving a car, but then allows her to drive the car home without a valid driver license? Okayyyyyy..

I think he was giving your friend a break since she wasn't drunk or anything; otherwise, you two would have been stranded for a short time while your friend called a tow truck, etc, etc to get home.

For me, it depends on the situation.

All the time? No.

I've had a couple bad experiences with cops, but most of the time... it was fine.

Back