Do you trust Cop or not?

I actually had the chance to either kill or totally fuck up an officer, even his partner gave me the go ahead to.

It took every ounce of me not to.

The 40++ witnesses said they were SHOCKED that I didn't. So, yeah. Even typing this makes me riled up.

Never had a problem, but so far, I do trust them. Both my brothers have been arrested but still trust the police. Yes, there are some bad ones, but for the most part, there are many more good ones. You just don't hear about them.

You're welcome.... :)

I was wondering if you had an incident of handling it yourself how was you going to plan to conceal it??

That one time an officer was on the ground beating on the deaf guy because the deaf guy was trying to communicate to him using sign language. The officer wouldnt have any part of it and was screaming orders. (THIS WAS IN A DEAF CLUBHOUSE.)

I actually picked the fuckwad up with one arm and tossed him up against the wall, totally ready to go downtown on his face.

His partner was standing 10 feet away from me and actually motioned "go ahead" to me.

Nothing happened. Not even a ticket.

That's one time.

That one time an officer was on the ground beating on the deaf guy because the deaf guy was trying to communicate to him using sign language. The officer wouldnt have any part of it and was screaming orders. (THIS WAS IN A DEAF CLUBHOUSE.)

I actually picked the fuckwad up with one arm and tossed him up against the wall, totally ready to go downtown on his face.

His partner was standing 10 feet away from me and actually motioned "go ahead" to me.

Nothing happened. Not even a ticket.

That's one time.

Oh wow.. Was that officer reprimanded for that. I am sure that is why the other officer stood back.. He knew his partner was in the wrong.

Always a few bad apples in the bunch. He was definately one of them.

There are good cops. No question.

The problem is accountability. They have the freedom to do more with the least punishment possible.

In the heat of the moment - the cop can just be irrational knowing his back is safe after years and years of negative stress and take it out on someone. (Good cop gone bad)

If anyone were allowed to snap due to stress knowing the punishment would be a slap on the hand, we would be seeing a ton more of snapping around here. Just like it is in the inside the corrections systems.

Oh wow.. Was that officer reprimanded for that. I am sure that is why the other officer stood back.. He knew his partner was in the wrong.

Always a few bad apples in the bunch. He was definately one of them.

Nothing, no punishment, nothing. There was blood all over the floor.

The lady police officer knew if she interfered I would have taken care of BOTH of them. They were undercover without weapons basically cornered up by me.

The reason they went into the clubhouse was to "bust" us selling booze without license and the deaf guy actually didnt sell them anything but told them to leave becuz they were hearing (haha) the cops didnt understand and take that too well, so the officer decided to jump the bar.

Resisitng arrest, selling alcohol without license, and like a few other charges -- all immediately dropped, swept under the carpet.

Have you seen the good they do for people?? Like I said.. a few bad apples yes I agree. but that does not make ALL cops bad.

Who you call when you have an emergency, if someone is breaking into your house or harming you?

I definitely won't call the cops. I'll take care of it.

Yup, You go take care of it... I'm sure the cops will eventually get involved.

I've never had a problem. Thanks, though.

You're welcome.... :)

I was wondering if you had an incident of handling it yourself how was you going to plan to conceal it??

Now if someone broke into your house. How would you conceal it? Cops will eventually get involved unless you conceal it somehow.

Just curious. :)

Nothing, no punishment, nothing. There was blood all over the floor.

The lady police officer knew if she interfered I would have taken care of BOTH of them. They were undercover without weapons basically cornered up by me.

The reason they went into the clubhouse was to "bust" us selling booze without license and the deaf guy actually didnt sell them anything but told them to leave becuz they were hearing (haha) the cops didnt understand and take that too well, so the officer decided to jump the bar.

Resisitng arrest, selling alcohol without license, and like a few other charges -- all immediately dropped, swept under the carpet.

Oh wow. So that is why no one pressed it. Sad, indeed. I do not doubt the're cops with the bad ass attitudes. I just do not think all officers are like that.

Now if someone broke into your house. How would you conceal it? Cops will eventually get involved unless you conceal it somehow.

Just curious. :)

Iron fist. That's how I'll take care of it. No need to conceal it.

I don't really register fear much. I've cornered down two stabbers without being protected before - they're currently serving 22 years behind bars.

I've used physical force upon a person before, and turned them into the police once they showed up, no problems there either.

I've had a gun pointed at me by the cops twice, taser once -- all because I was "taking care" of problems.

The taser story was pretty cool though.

I've had my own bad incidents with Cops....and I avoid them as much as possible.....Cops here in Jax (JSO) are very rough, don't take no shyt....no matter who/what you are, disabled/blind/deaf, we're all the same to them.

Good Cops....Bad Cops....take ur pick!...we have 'em here in Jax.

There was this one time... I saw two people randomly kicking bystanders asses.. (They really could fight.)

So I went over, stopped one of them in his tracks. He tried to punch me in the face, and i grabbed his thumb in a specific way - he went down in pain instantly. I dragged him back to his feet and he was begging for me to let go.

He goes "I didnt do anything. I didnt do anyhing..." fuck you i was thinking.. you tried to punch me in the face.

He started to run in the street, so i took off after him, saw a cop driving down the street, I signaled the cop to get him.

I saw the cop turning around, and I was running, waiting for the right time to grab the guy for the cops.. For some reason the guy tried to turn around in the street, and I grabbed him. Nothing too extreme. we were still standing. the cop came out of her car.

There was another cop behind me that I did not know of. The only way I knew was the lady cop in front of me was telling him to calm down. I looked back, he was putting his gun back in his holster. breathing very very hard. I then told the cop I was deaf.

Then the other officer came. The lady officer and the officer (captain mccracken of boulder police) signed. The other officer who was still breathing hard was trying to tell the captain something, the lady officer was like no fucking way. The captain told him to get out of there and take care of the other guy.

At that moment I thought, wow. I did not hear his orders. What if he was enraged enough to shoot me.

There was this one time... I saw two people randomly kicking bystanders asses.. (They really could fight.)

So I went over, stopped one of them in his tracks. He tried to punch me in the face, and i grabbed his thumb in a specific way - he went down in pain instantly. I dragged him back to his feet and he was begging for me to let go.

He goes "I didnt do anything. I didnt do anyhing..." fuck you i was thinking.. you tried to punch me in the face.

He started to run in the street, so i took off after him, saw a cop driving down the street, I signaled the cop to get him.

I saw the cop turning around, and I was running, waiting for the right time to grab the guy for the cops.. For some reason the guy tried to turn around in the street, and I grabbed him. Nothing too extreme. we were still standing. the cop came out of her car.

There was another cop behind me that I did not know of. The only way I knew was the lady cop in front of me was telling him to calm down. I looked back, he was putting his gun back in his holster. breathing very very hard. I then told the cop I was deaf.

Then the other officer came. The lady officer and the officer (captain mccracken of boulder police) signed. The other officer who was still breathing hard was trying to tell the captain something, the lady officer was like no fucking way. The captain told him to get out of there and take care of the other guy.

At that moment I thought, wow. I did not hear his orders. What if he was enraged enough to shoot me.

Bet that was scary. The thing is. How do cops know if a person is deaf?? Especially in your situation your back was turned to him and he was shouting orders that you obviously can not hear. He is assuming that you are ignoring him or in a fit of rage yourself.

Bet that was scary. The thing is. How do cops know if a person is deaf?? Especially in your situation your back was turned to him and he was shouting orders that you obviously can not hear. He is assuming that you are ignoring him or in a fit of rage yourself.

Exactly.

This is one of the reasons I am in full support of having a Deaf/ASL town.

An Alabama police officer allegedly hospitalized an elderly man who called 911 to report an accident across the street from his house while his wife watched the entire beating from her wheelchair.

The Courthouse News Service reported that 84-year-old Dorsey Henderson of Fairhope, Alabama called 911 after investigating the car accident and discovering that the driver of the vehicle was severely intoxicated.

Henderson told the driver of the car he was under citizens arrest and needed to wait near his car until police arrived.

When Officer Trent Scott arrived on the scene, Henderson attempted to inform him of the driver's belligerent behavior and that the driver had been placed under citizens arrest. The officer allegedly told Henderson there was "no such thing as citizen's arrest in Alabama," and to "get out of the way, old man."

After Henderson tried to explain that he was only trying to help, Officer Scott placed him in an arm bar and slammed him face first into the ground, breaking his nose and eyeglasses. Henderson's wife, Dorris, watched from a wheelchair at the front window of her house, telling a 911 dispatcher that the officer was "beating the hell out of my husband."

At no point did Scott place Henderson under arrest or charge him with any crime, but kept Henderson handcuffed in the backseat of his police cruiser.

Roughly ten minutes later, Scott sent an ambulance that had arrived away, telling the paramedics that the elderly man "doesn't need an ambulance."

A superior office who later arrived on the scene ordered the ambulance to return and Henderson was taken to the hospital, where he doctors said he suffered a broken nose, multiple contusions and a torn rotator cuff.

As of May 16, 2011, Scott was still employed by the Fairhope Police Department.

Source: 84-year-old man allegedly beaten by police officer after calling 911 | The Raw Story

That's a damn shame and there is such a thing as a citizen's arrest. At least it exists in my state. Rarely used, but if done correctly, cops would not have a problem as long one doesn't get all puffed up with an attitude.

I hope that stupid cop eventually gets fired.....

Yiz

Back