Do you trust Cop or not?

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
Last night, my mom and I had a little arugment about trust cops. I actually has a tiny like a ant trust cops becuse of their ego and actions. toward disable people like us. There only a few good cops out there but I won't trust big but only little trust cops. My mom always trust them but know that there only a few good cops out there.

-I wanted to know if you trust cops or not. Why or why not?

My opinions, people don't understand not trust, I believe it few cops professional on job carreer responbiilty, I might to tell bit experience observed it cops, I can't believe images difficult
cops no sense I figure out tell pretty sound I am interesting! I witness cops , I truth I did witness my friends punch him, I already report it!

sound interesitng serious, court order, I beat to truth him lose fail I am very serious!

--
btw I figure out observed cops good or bad person depend truth or lie

Personally I do not trust cops. Cops killed my father a few months before I was born. He had hijacked a bus and when they finally stopped him and he got out he was surrounded by at least 15 cops and was completely unarmed, but the cops shot him anyways. When they did an "investigation" they found the cop innocent. Later they found out the same cop had been having sexual relations with a little girl and instead of firing him, they transferred him to a different state and while there he continued in the same actions as before.

I've also heard stories of police shotting or mistreating deaf people because they don't know they are deaf and cannot hear the police officer's orders.

I guess that will be depend on local that where you live in and our city police is very corrupted due to favor with HOA, no matter if you are innocent or not. In our city, I got pulled over so several times and they just want check on me for no reason, they won't answer any reason and told me to go stay at home so I was just wonder about them, however I avoid them at all charge by went to other city and never had problem. For me, I do not trust our city police at all but I do trust with county sheriff.

1 month to left - I will be in DC. :)

should tell cop fires reason you tell complaint to supervisor good deal suggest to provide to tell chief will fires cops!

Sometimes they won't though. Sometimes the chief will take sides with the cop because if the cop does something wrong it will make the chief look bad.

Well, I do trust cops for some reasons...
you are right expect to reason
Sometimes they won't though. Sometimes the chief will take sides with the cop because if the cop does something wrong it will make the chief look bad.

I expect to good honest and truth!
hard to say find out
quality is good trust or believe!

follow on rule on law is very, if experience record!

Dragon. Most Cheifs hate to be looks bad, so they side with cops NO matter what cops did wrong. To me, I think most cops enjoy abusing their so called "above the law" powers. I don't think I will ever call cops.

Dragon. Most Cheifs hate to be looks bad, so they side with cops NO matter what cops did wrong. To me, I think most cops enjoy abusing their so called "above the law" powers. I don't think I will ever call cops.
you kidding serious

not funny on cop abuse to serious broken law trouble! people witness the police abuse to person harm

I heard news I saw it long ago 2 or 3 months

I heard woman punch to police cops illegal!

handcuff on the hold person

cops is abused to person harm! don't be harm abused to risk not funny!

Nope, a good friend of mine who is deaf was shot in the back at the O'Hare Airport in 1984 after he flew back from College Shopping. He checked out Gallaudet College (before it became University) and RIT in Rochester, NY.

His hearing aids is very pronounce and can even be seen from standing behind him. The cop saw it, knew it was there, shot him anyway and covered it up.

They blamed the deaf guy by turning his hearing aids off (cover up) and claimed he didn't know he was deaf and yelled for him to stop 3 times and then shot an unarmed man who displayed no weapons of any kind and shot him in the back. Only a coward shoots someone in the back.

He was cleared from Internal Affairs and as far as I know, he's still out there or finally retired with a full pension.

I had personally dealings with cops myself and none of them were favorable. I posted about them before. I won't detail them again since I've already done so here on this forum. You'll just have for search for it.

Yiz

I'm suggesting you to move in area that where sheriff is only served so you don't have any deal with city police. :lol:

I know that most rural communities in SC are served by sheriff only.

Majority of the officers that are out there are good officers and I do trust them. Like in everything else you will have a few bad apples.

Do you trust your preacher?

Do you trust your childs teacher?

Do you trust your bank?

etc... you will find bad in all good, regardless.

No. I do not trust cops. Period. When I see a cop standing on the sidewalk or in a store, I go to lengths to avoid them.

Although, almost all of my experience with the police has been pretty good. I still don't trust them at all.

Have you seen what cops did to deaf people and disable people?

Have you seen the good they do for people?? Like I said.. a few bad apples yes I agree. but that does not make ALL cops bad.

Who you call when you have an emergency, if someone is breaking into your house or harming you?

Have you seen the good they do for people?? Like I said.. a few bad apples yes I agree. but that does not make ALL cops bad.

Who you call when you have an emergency, if someone is breaking into your house or harming you?

I definitely won't call the cops. I'll take care of it.

Back