• Yes

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No comment

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the local dollar store. It's close to the local movie theater. I can get the EXACT same candy there and sneak it into the movie I have just sold my left kidney to see with my son. XD

:giggle:

Dollar stores do carry more than toys and crapola from China.

I got some dishware for a family at church who lost everything. It was all made in the USA and I got them some Anchor Hocking glassware.

At Dollar General, they have some decent stuff for Christmas Villages.

A lot of the stuff is actually pretty nice. We got some nice mugs at our dollar store.

I shop at the dollar store for certain items. I see no sense in paying 3.00 for a roll of paper towels when I can get the same brand for a dollar. Same with toothpaste, toilet paper, cleaning solutions, etc.

oh hell yeah I could easily have a lay away plan at the dollar store thats when u know you are a redneck not that there is anything wrong with that

Wirelessly posted

When the Piggly Wiggly is closed for the night, sometimes we raid 'em! :P

I shop at the dollar store for certain items. I see no sense in paying 3.00 for a roll of paper towels when I can get the same brand for a dollar. Same with toothpaste, toilet paper, cleaning solutions, etc.

I agree! I buy toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner, body soap, hand sanitizers, lotion, face clothes, towels, gloves for cleaning and gloves to keep warm in, house cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dishes, picture frames, and the like. They are all perfectly good things to buy. I see nothing wrong with them. People who say they would not shop at dollar stores just have big egos. :roll:

Agreed.

I even love shopping at thrift stores! Sometimes I find something so awesome and one of a kind!

I plan to go thrift shopping next week... I want to see if I can find some cool stuff for my apt. I never can find anything in my size when I go thrift shopping but it's useful for other items.

I bought my xmas decorations for 17 dollars.. My old xmas stuff got lost during my move to Lynchburg, Va.

I bought my xmas decorations for 17 dollars.. My old xmas stuff got lost during my move to Lynchburg, Va.

I can relate to that!! I lost my Christmas stuff during a move, too. I was soooo upset that I lost stuff I had spent years collecting. There were a couple of ornaments in there that my son had made in pre-school and kindergarten.:mad:

I can relate to that!! I lost my Christmas stuff during a move, too. I was soooo upset that I lost stuff I had spent years collecting. There were a couple of ornaments in there that my son had made in pre-school and kindergarten.:mad:

I'm sorry.. :hug:

Thanks! P.J. said he'd make me more ornaments if it would make me feel better! I told him....it's not the same! You are 22 years old now!:lol:

Lol i know it's not the same :) but he offered. :)

Thanks! P.J. said he'd make me more ornaments if it would make me feel better! I told him....it's not the same! You are 22 years old now!:lol:

Awe! You should let him. :giggle:

Sounds like a son that really looks after his momma. :)

I get cheap ornaments from the dollar tree as well.

The instant heat pads that you can stick on. I buy them from the dollar tree. They get hot and last a good while.

Awe! You should let him. :giggle:

Sounds like a son that really looks after his momma. :)

I get cheap ornaments from the dollar tree as well.

The instant heat pads that you can stick on. I buy them from the dollar tree. They get hot and last a good while.

Yeah...I got no complaints. He is really a thoughtful person.

I do buy the 1.00 ornaments, and personalize them with silver or gold paint for my nieces and nephews every year. They really get a kick out of having their own ornament every year to hang on the tree.

I go to Dollarama every once in a while to buy things for projects. They also sell cheap bottle drinks. :)

My only issue is with how the products are made in order to be "cost-effective"...

The news said there was recall on kids jewelry as it was toxic! I would not buy anything for a child from a dollar store or buy and any food or tooth paste!

Back