• Yes

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No comment

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You aren't alone anymore so I joined about dislike to shop at dollar store.
But this isn't a poll about whether or not you like shopping at the dollar store. It is a poll asking Yes or No do you shop at the dollar store.

Your no longer lonely, I am your new company!

Actually I went there maybe couple times in the last 10 years. I only go there if I need something temporarily and CHEAP. Like use it once and throw away. For example when I had trouble with my car and needs fix right away and I need damn screw driver and I don't have with me. I don't want buy another one cause I have good ones at home so buy it for a dollar, fix it then use it for few times before it goes bad then throw away.

I feel lonely here. :( Look at the poll.

Actually I went there maybe couple times in the last 10 years. I only go there if I need something temporarily and CHEAP. Like use it once and throw away. For example when I had trouble with my car and needs fix right away and I need damn screw driver and I don't have with me. I don't want buy another one cause I have good ones at home so buy it for a dollar, fix it then use it for few times before it goes bad then throw away.

Same here. Sometimes I went there on emergency basis until I went to the regular store to replace these short-lived stuffs with the permanent ones a few days later.

I have not gone to any dollar store for five or six years.

Wirelessly posted

Got me pondering what you shop for :naughty: :P

OH so ya wanna know what do I buy at that store?? HAHAHA.... just simple things like dishes, laundry fabric softener, others like b-day or wedding anniversary cards and etc... none of the flying expensive crap ya thinking I am supposedly buying!!! HAHAHHA!!!

In case if any of you were wondering --
Condoms are free at most health clinics..

Ya gotta be kidding me, bubba.. methinks ya off your rocker on this however.. haha

OH so ya wanna know what do I buy at that store?? HAHAHA.... just simple things like dishes, laundry fabric softener, others like b-day or wedding anniversary cards and etc... none of the flying expensive crap ya thinking I am supposedly buying!!! HAHAHHA!!!

Ya gotta be kidding me, bubba.. methinks ya off your rocker on this however.. haha

:giggle: I was thinking along the lines as PFH:P

I love the local dollar store. It's close to the local movie theater. I can get the EXACT same candy there and sneak it into the movie I have just sold my left kidney to see with my son. XD

I hate the dollar store. I think they just have some tacky things. Its very rare that you'll ever see me go in there.

Went into Dollar Tree today and got Dawn dish detergent. Picked up 25 bottles for $25. Donated 20 to the church. Also, bought some Spring decorations for the house and some children's bibles to donate to the church.

Wirelessly posted

I saw peeps at the dollar store today, Mrs. B came to my mind :giggle:

Many of items at dollar store is made in China so not interest to buy too many stuff that made in China due dirty cheap labor, numerous human rights violation and poor record on animal rights, however Chinese government is consider to ban on consumption of dog and cat meats, that's early stage for them to change the society.

Back in 90's, I bought some toys from dollar store and they were broken in after week so not buy from there anymore, I only like Toys R US.

Many of items at dollar store is made in China so not interest to buy too many stuff that made in China due dirty cheap labor, numerous human rights violation and poor record on animal rights, however Chinese government is consider to ban on consumption of dog and cat meats, that's early stage for them to change the society.

Back in 90's, I bought some toys from dollar store and they were broken in after week so not buy from there anymore, I only like Toys R US.

I thought China already banned consumption of dogs and cats?

Dollar stores do carry more than toys and crapola from China.

I got some dishware for a family at church who lost everything. It was all made in the USA and I got them some Anchor Hocking glassware.

At Dollar General, they have some decent stuff for Christmas Villages.

Back