• Yes I own a DVD Player

Votes: 59 89.4%
  • No I do not own a DVD Player

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I'm thinking about getting one

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
I voted Yes.

What do you want to surprise us??? Is it Xmas presents for us?

Last edited:
Hmm...today's the tomw. he mentioned-but I guess I gotta wait longer...*thinking* ...wondering if he has some sort of homemade DVD's or some special DVD's he's giving away???

Ok ok, who's betting here? I'll bet 20 posts.... :cool:

tekkmortal said:
I voted no because Alex will give out free dvd player to ADers who dont have one. :fingersx:

J/K Yeah I do have one in my living room.
I wish I tell a lie to get a freebie lol
:giggle: :giggle:
Anyway I voted "YES"

i voted yes.. god do you remember the old days of first DVD came in they cost $150 or more..

now the cheapest dvd player i ever seen is $24.. :shock:

It's $17 in these areas for a DVD player. Cheaper than a DVD itself. WHo can go wrong?

Of course, I have a few.

I own a Zenith DVD Player, I bought it 2 years ago from Circuit City for $99.95 plus a warranty service thru Circuit City Tech Service.

I play a CD audio and MP3 cds on my DVD, it's pretty nice sound with my old puter JBL Pro speakers.. I have 37 DVDs titles right now :)

My RCA vcr works great, used for copied from a tv movies..

Yeah, I have four dvd players: One XBOX, one CyberHome, two laptop attached dvd palyers itself that I purchased.. :D I playing Xbox for games only and using cyberhome dvd player for movie on big screen tv. :P

1 tv with combo of DVD and VCR ( brand new just bought 1 month ago.. )

4 other regular tv's in house.. plus 3 box of VCR/DVD combo in this house..
each room -- livingroom, each of my kids's room

So.. none of us fought over tv anymore.. but lately kids want big tv instead of small tv *geez kids nowsdays wants everything big and expensive*

in livingroom we have two tv one on top and one on bottom.. reason.. bottom tv can be use for viedo games so we all can spend familytime together watching movies some of us likes to play while watch tv/movies etc
oh yes reason why we bought new tv due of 1 of my tv finally died.. and the bottom tv has no cc so I MUST MUST have CC in my livingroom so we swaps my bedroom tv into Livingroom since we rarely use dvd/vcr in our room.. when Im sick i like to watch movies in my bed :nana:

Wendy

Last edited:
Alex, no but i think i know why you
were asking us (I give u a hint that
no one else would know except between
you and me and that that word with the
first letter starts with a letter "M" , but I'd prefer
for you to lead and tell us anyway
P.S. am I right ? :)

BTW, i saw so many people bought TV with both
VCR and DVD from Walmart... Brand name TV "Orion"
is already out of stock before Thanksgiving !!!
I would like to have a TV include both VCR and DVD
together...

I have 3 dvd players, but I don't own them. But, I am thinking about getting one for myself. Does this count that I have my own dvd player in my pc?

I have a DVD player in my room and my parents have a VHS/DVD player in our family room... Its the grooviest! lol! ;)

oh sure we have tons of DVD players at my house... one two DVD players in the den, one DVD player in the other den, 3 DVD players in my room (my compuer, the Playstation 2 and Xbox) and one DVD player on my brother's computer in his room.

:D

Back