• No I do not own a DVD Player

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I'm thinking about getting one

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Me too. :lol:

I own 10 DVD players. :shock:

I have 13 :shock:

so why don't you do the community a favor and get in christmas spirit? Ya'all don't really need more than 2 dvd players. Give'em away to those who really needs it. it would make a big difference in their life because it means between hanging out on dangerous street doing drugs or whatever or..... enjoy watching DVDs with families :aw:

We have a total of 3 DVD players in our house. We may purchase another one for mom during the Christmas clearance sales. That's when the prices really get dirt cheap!

asshat of you to pull up old polls like this.

what the fudge is going on here????

A stupid argument about an old poll - one that apparently PFH thought was important enough to bring back from the dead.

A stupid argument about an old poll - one that apparently PFH thought was important enough to bring back from the dead.

lol why not?

anyway..... off to dinner with family...... haven't been outside since last saturday.... will I die? or will I be ok? :hmm:

I don't see argument. I'm just informing people of my discovery - Brought back memories. You don't see much of my posts from back then. Most of them has been deleted, though.

I do however see name calling.

lol why not?

anyway..... off to dinner with family...... haven't been outside since last saturday.... will I die? or will I be ok? :hmm:
you'll be fine but just a frozen ass

I have two dvd players, one blu-ray disc player, one portable DVD player w/monitor and some dvd drive for computers and notebooks. :lol:

How many do you have own blu-ray disc players?

I have two dvd players, one blu-ray disc player, one portable DVD player w/monitor and some dvd drive for computers and notebooks. :lol:

How many do you have own blu-ray disc players?
have one blu ray player and it is inside in my PS3 Console

so why don't you do the community a favor and get in christmas spirit? Ya'all don't really need more than 2 dvd players. Give'em away to those who really needs it. it would make a big difference in their life because it means between hanging out on dangerous street doing drugs or whatever or..... enjoy watching DVDs with families :aw:

Love that Christmas spirit. Great idea. I think that's a better idea than having 10 or 13 strictly for bragging rights. :) It seems a little silly, really... well actually, it's ridiculous. I own 2 myself (one portable, one that should be attached to my TV, but has been "borrowed" for the last year :P).

Yeah, I do own a DVD player, but then it is old one since 2001.

Yeah, I own 2 DVD players...one inside my Mac and one connected to the TV.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.1; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I forgot about the imac dvd player. So that is 2 dvd players altogether.

Back