Do you like Seinfeld?

Seinfield is okay...but it's really old now

blah

Originally posted by Steel
Seinfield is okay...but it's really old now

yup I agree with u steel I never really watch reruns but no offense to Seinfield fans.. but it SUCKS anyways... :)

Re: blah

Originally posted by prettybebe78
yup I agree with u steel I never really watch reruns but no offense to Seinfield fans.. but it SUCKS anyways... :)
Hey! The show is great! I would agree with the last episode saying that it sucked but the other shows were great!

Dont like it - weird neurotic New Yorkers - similar to Friends too... Maybe cuz I am from Cali???? I dont see the attraction

I lovvvvvvvve Seinfield, always Watch it.. I love Krammer he is the Most Funniest Guy.. Jerry is also Funny too. But, Krammer has a humor of face expression and his acting ways. I was Disappointing that it isn't air anymore. It broke my heart to see the show ends...Last Part I Remembered of that show was where everyone went to Jail and brought back all the old cast actress and actors from their Past that Testify against them in Court.

Now, I watched it on another Channel Repeated Shows...It Brings back Memories. :mrgreen:

It's not my favorite. But cool that some of you like it :)

BabyPhat21 said:
Dont like it - weird neurotic New Yorkers - similar to Friends too... Maybe cuz I am from Cali???? I dont see the attraction
I happen to think that "friends" is MUCH better than "seinfield" :o

REMINDER: The VERY final episode of "friends" comes on tonight at 8pm.

I don't like it too much but my boyfriend loves it so we'll end up owning it on DVD. I used to like it until I saw the Black Label (not sure what the name of the episode actually is) Finale to Seinfeld and it just showed everything that they were and I just couldn't watch it again with the same enthusiasm.

I LOVE Seinfield! Will catch it on TV whenever it comes on! ;) I love everyone on that show, especially Kramer and his crazy and hysterical antics!

I dont like Seinfeld, never have..especially that girl i forget her name but i cant stand her.... :squint:

Back